An Old School Catholic Message Board

Agnostics And Atheist

Anomaly where you at brother ?

You calling me out?

Your post was tl,dr. I tried, but I visit in an iPhone only. I respect your challenge, but it's trying to crack a walnut with a marshmallow. Also, your post is a little to disjointed and hard to understand. Can't. do. it.

I'm glad if you're happy in your choice of belief if you are honest and sincere with yourself. I don't think believe that at a certain level a belief in a god is any more or less valid in a disbelief. What's is fundamentally more important and interesting is how that directs your actions in life and how it affects me and others around you. Identification with a specific religion or philosophy is a poor indicator of behavior.

CatholicsAreKewl

hey, I didn't get to read through much but so far I'm getting that it's sciency? That should be interesting. I'm not really convinced by arguments that use science to prove/disprove god. Even if we find out that the universe randomly came into existence from nothing, that wouldn't rule out the possibility of a creator.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Agnostics believe there is a God but don't believe we need to know his,her or it's will. But there is a kind of new age Agnostic that believes there may or may not be a GOD and or can neither be proven or dis proven in there own heart and mind, no comment type peoples who haven't been shown the mercy of GOD either by GOD or those that claim to follow GOD. Of course we know GOD is proven my miracles, signs and wonders and the charity of GODS followers in word and deed. I wonder how many times in there life an athiest and agnostics say "please Help me" "  someone help me." or such things, in there mind or out loud alone? Actually praying whether consciously or sub consciously.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

hey, I didn't get to read through much but so far I'm getting that it's sciency? That should be interesting. I'm not really convinced by arguments that use science to prove/disprove god. Even if we find out that the universe randomly came into existence from nothing, that wouldn't rule out the possibility of a creator.

If you check anything out check the video.....It's not christian I would say its more agnostic.......The best part in my opinion is at the 17:00 mark........Although the whole video is a great watch.....Peace bro hope all is well ! Edited by Guest

TL;DW, comes to mind. :hehe2:

haha The video is really good....I couldn't believe how good it was.......It has over a million views mabey close to 2.......If you are limited on time start watching at 17:00 to like 25 or 26......That's when that point concludes and they move to the next topic......It's crazy though how atheist scientist own discoveries led them to intelligent design before they came up with the multiverse theory..... Edited by Guest

You calling me out?

Your post was tl,dr. I tried, but I visit in an iPhone only. I respect your challenge, but it's trying to crack a walnut with a marshmallow. Also, your post is a little to disjointed and hard to understand. Can't. do. it.

I'm glad if you're happy in your choice of belief if you are honest and sincere with yourself. I don't think believe that at a certain level a belief in a god is any more or less valid in a disbelief. What's is fundamentally more important and interesting is how that directs your actions in life and how it affects me and others around you. Identification with a specific religion or philosophy is a poor indicator of behavior.

The problem is people like you and Hasan go on and on how God doesn't exist and Catholic religion is just a mindgame.....And you use science alot of the time to back your argument becuase most christians are ignorant to it......But your problem now is science confirms intelligent design....But you want to bury your head in the sand and not hear the facts because it's easier that way......It's simple to argue with an idiot who says the earth is 6000 years old and there was no big bang.....And my first post wasn't confusing......Nothing confusing about it......You and your fellow atheist would just rather play dumb and ignore the facts or argue against christians who reject science......The funny thing is you guys are getting trolled by the intelligent atheist......They know the science points to intelligent design......They just will never give up their pride and ego and humble themselves before God that will judge them when they die......And they expect sheep like you to follow them and not ask questions.......The same thing you accuse me of doing but at least I'm following an Omniscient God outside of time that the human mind can't comprehend......You're just following some human scientist who in the back of his mind knows a higher intelligence exist but won't admit it to you..... Edited by Guest