An Old School Catholic Message Board

Agnostics And Atheist

Anomaly I'm bringing the proof scientist found of God to you so you are going to be held accountable when you die.......Same with you Hasan........You both are in danger of committing blasphemy against the Holy Spirit the only unforgivable sin which will lead you both to burn in hell for eternity......You are no longer invisibly ignorant.......You're actively choosing to reject Christ since the Holy Spirit is upon you and speaking directly to you right now.......The Heavens declare His Glory......The fool says there is no God.......You must believe and be Baptized in the Catholic Church or you will not be saved.......There is no Salvation outside of it.....

Edited by Guest

Shout out to all my Protestant brothers and sisters.......I love my separated brethren.......What's up LDS ? Your Baptisms arent valid and will not save you......Joseph Smith was a false prophet and liar.....He denies the Trinity there is a special place in hell for people who do that......God loves you come out of that false church and have your eyes opened by the Holy Spirit......

Edited by Guest

Anomaly ....
m bringing the proof scientist found of God to you so you are going to be held accountable when you die.......Same with you Hasan........You both are in danger of committing blasphemy against the Holy Spirit the only unforgivable sin which will lead you both to burn in hell for eternity......You are no longer invisibly ignorant.......You're actively choosing to reject Christ since the Holy Spirit is upon you and speaking directly to you right now.......The Heavens declare His Glory......The fool says there is no God.......You must believe and be Baptized in the Catholic Church or you will not be saved.......There is no Salvation outside of it.....

Josh, I was baptized Catholic, raised Catholic, educated in Catholic schools and actually taught Catholic religion for years. I've wanted to be Catholic, prayed, attended Mass, participated in Sacraments, etc., etc. Did this probably for more years than you've been alive. At the least, I learned to educate my conscience and listen to it. I won't spend my last few years faking it, though it would be easier as my family is very Catholic, many work for the Diocese, are or were very active in other ministries and charities for most of their lives. There is little I dislike about the fundamentals of Catholicism.

I've observed that anybody can be a-hole or a great person regardless if their religiousness. Belonging to a certain religion and preaching others will suffer if they don't join, does not comply with my concept of being a good person or "entity".

I've observed that anybody can be a-hole or a great person regardless if their religiousness. Belonging to a certain religion and preaching others will suffer if they don't join, does not comply with my concept of being a good person or "entity".

I have observed the same lack of correlation between religiousness and behaviour.  However, if one truly believes that people are likely to suffer if they are not Catholic, then trying to persuade people to become Catholic is the kindest course of action possible. How good would a person be who left people to suffer and did nothing to prevent it?

Anomaly what's up......I agree with the whole a hole premise and some of the kindest people I've had in my life didn't go to church....I don't believe they go to hell for that....Its only when you come to full knowledge and you still deny Christ.......That last debate I posted Christopher Hitchens has no arguments against all the scientific evidence for a Creator......You have to watch it for yourself to see that I'm not exaggerating.......Hitchens only convincing argument is religious people especially Catholics are a holes.......But that has nothing to do with if God exist or not......Turek destroys him with beyond OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE for there being a Creator and Hitchens can't dispute it........It's one thing to deny the existence of God if the scientific evidence didn't point to Him existing.....But the atheist and Agnostics OWN scientific research says yes a Higher Power is really really really likely.......How likely ? Watch the debate for yourself.......Listen to the scientific evidence.......Christians who are afraid of science have it all wrong because science is saying yea God exist.....Overwhelmingly....Peace be with you.... http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S7WBEJJlYWU

Edited by Guest

Didn't I mention Hitchens gets destroyed in that debate by Turek using SCIENCE ? O yea I did...

Edited by Guest

Hasan if you have time watch this debate and tell me your thoughts...Turek uses science the entire debate against Hitchens and defeats him with ease...It's not even close...But that he defeats him doesn't even matter to me...What was amazing to me was all the scientific evidence provided to support the fact a Higher Power exist...I don't know how a person can listen to these facts and still claim atheist...Even if you feel this Higher Power isn't someone you respect (like how Hitchen feels) you have to admit He's likely there...And im not even talking religion right now...Im just saying a Higher Power...If you listen to the evidence and the numbers there's no way we're here by random luck...Now all its left to argue is does this Higher Power deserve our love and respect...But to question if Hes there at this point seems foolish...Scientific evidence says yes...http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZnwZdh-iM

Edited by Guest

From the looks of it so far (10 minutes in) the second debate may be a better watch although the first one was great...

Edited by Guest