An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Hip Hop And The New Evangelization

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

My favorite of all the songs, haven't heard much of phatmass and amgd, it's like it's all hidden and very hard to find, most of what i've heard are all the cd's that used to be available on this site and much of C2six and Dy-Verses free download album.

Loving this song also, new one to me, i also had the free download album of thot. But aye this song begs the question from the picture on the screen the question as to what does holy scripture mean when it says "Do no get tattoos like the pagans." As to whether it means to not get tatoos at all or to only get for wan't of a better word Religious Tattoos that a Christian themed. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

What was wrong with the old evangelization? 

There still on the streets as well Nihil doing the O.S but yes they also do tha N.S, that being the Old Skool and the New Skool. Can't have the old without the new and can't have the new without the old, now if you wan't to find out the third element ask Phuture Priest coz the 3rd element perhaps may be the F.P or in plain english 'the Future Skool', F.S is like the off the chart stuff that is innovative and ground breaking that not everyone understands because it's way ahead of time and people can take it as evil coz people fear what they don't understand, which okay if you take fear not as a bad thing but as the holy spirit warning as the prosecuter(not to be mistaken for persecuter) or defending as a defendant, the paraclete can both be mercy and justice and is was and always will be. But let me make it clear that we are all sinners and you need not live in shame,guilt or remorse for we are just human beings and not God, though of course we have to have have sorrow for our sins but as soon as it is confessed and absolved it is removed from the site of God for the whole of eternity. 

O.T. " The fear of God is the beggining of wisdom."

I need to make it very clear that we must have true sorrow, whatever that means we will let God be the Judge.

Lovin this song except one point that i would have to improve on,lol,killin it but not the whole, check this when symbol said "i'm not talking about me" he should of responded " I'm talkin about he." No doubt, but glad you gave glory to God anyway, but you ain't better than anyone or less than, you are just a man whether white sheep, brown sheep or black sheep, but god forbid a goat or wolf in sheeps clothing. :P God iz Good, much love to the 517, elevate tha mind state to heaven reverence the holy unleavened body and blood, welcome Symbol go get dem thugs. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

oh terminal illness/sick/divine madness, new C2six and NateGicano, you way ahead of the catholic game than me Jo$h, thanks be to God for you updating us all, even if it's not new i have never seen it b4. 

Maybe the angels take on the flesh and become humans after the resurrection, and hence why scripture says that we will judge angels because they will be the new improved humans and we will be the new improved angels. Spinout lah, lol.

Awww YEAH! lol

" Please Sir, may i have some more?" :)

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Man, I think Akalyte's "Orthodox" is probably the most Catholic hip-hop song ever created. Haha

Makes me wanna go do some Catholic drive-bys!!! Spraying holy water on fools houses with my headlights off.

Edited by dUSt