An Old School Catholic Message Board

So can two straight best friends get married now?

dUSt

Credo in Deum

Wasn't this, like, the premise of a terrible Adam Sandler comedy?

I just want to add that all Adam Sandler comedies are terrible.

That is all.

Nihil Obstat

That is all.

All of them except Wedding Singer. And he very nearly ruined that one too.

PhuturePriest

That is all.

False

The Wedding Singer is glorious. I've watched it over and over again throughout my life and it still holds up.

Wasn't this, like, the premise of a terrible Adam Sandler comedy?

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

For intrigue, the other main actor in the movie, Kevin James, had a massive reversion to the faith soon after that movie and made a statement saying he would no longer participate in movies that deviated or mocked his faith in any way.

Edited by PhuturePriest

False

The Wedding Singer is glorious. I've watched it over and over again throughout my life and it still holds up.

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry.

For intrigue, the other main actor in the movie, Kevin James, had a massive reversion to the faith soon after that movie and made a statement saying he would no longer participate in movies that deviated or mocked his faith in any way.

irrelevant since Kevin James is terrible in everything except King of Queens. Because Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 is something the American people were clamoring for.

PhuturePriest

irrelevant since Kevin James is terrible in everything except King of Queens. Because Paul Blart Mall Cop 2 is something the American people were clamoring for.

I never said the man has good movies, I said he has good moral character and a backbone to stick to it.

• 4 years later...
On 6/26/2015 at 7:25 PM, PhuturePriest said:

Simulation of a sacrament merits automatic excommunication, so obviously no.

Says the Catholic who puts his/her salvation in the church and deeply flawed men as opposed to doing was Lord Jesus clearly told us to do.

The Catholic behemoth is just like the church Jesus was sent down to free us from.

Besides, the C Church doesn’t excommunicate pedo priest... they are simply sent to another church to abuse more boys.

I would say 95% of LGBTQ were rapeded/molested or sexually abused at least ONCE in his/her life. God is the ultimate judge. God forbid two people of the same sex fall in in love and form a life long bond. Is homosexuality used as a sin in the Bible? Certainly! Along with lying and other sins you perform on a daily basis. Only one ma has been sinless and he was slaughtered so that we might have a chance.

Leave your judgement to God.. oh sorry it’s pope in your case. Just another Caiaphus.

Edited by Jeremy
Put tape, nor rape