• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vee

• dominicansoul

• TheresaThoma

• Spem in alium

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and Im still waiting! i write to please ask for prayers for myself to continue to know and do God's will.  If He is calling me to religious life He is certainly making me wait for what seems to me a

Dear Vee: Don't get discouraged.  It is very apparent what God is doing in you.  He is honing your soul into that two edged sword  so you may become a fitting instrument in his hands that you may be

Vee,

Although I've been following your thread since forever, I haven't posted anything.  Well.....as your entrance date is around the proverbial corner, I want you to know I've been praying and will continue to pray for you as you move forward in Carmel.

Vee, I imagine that you're counting down the hours (and maybe even the minutes!) until your entrance.  Can you believe it??  This has been a long road & I'm so happy for you!  Please know that you're in my thoughts & prayers as you continue your discernment and deepen your relationship with God from within the walls.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Hna.Caridad said:

Vee, I imagine that you're counting down the hours (and maybe even the minutes!) until your entrance.  Can you believe it??  This has been a long road & I'm so happy for you!  Please know that you're in my thoughts & prayers as you continue your discernment and deepen your relationship with God from within the walls.

:like2: Well said.

It has been a privilege to follow your journey, Vee!  And what a wonderful date to enter Carmel.  I feel that you will remember us in your prayers, and we will be keeping you in ours as your monastic journey in Carmel does unfold.

Not long now!

God bless - and thank you for the privilege..............Barb :)