An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Novitiate" film in production

Nunsuch

OPN...are you in the U.S.?  There reason I ask is we're packing up for move to downtown Milwaukee and I have several books ready for the Goodwill. We're moving from a very large house where I have my own study to a smaller condo where I will share a study with my husband - and we both have tons of books to go through and cull.  I will send In This House of Brede to you if you want it.  Just let me know.

Edited by Francis Clare

2 hours ago, Francis Clare said:

OPN...are you in the U.S.?  There reason I ask is we're packing up for move to downtown Milwaukee and I have several books ready for the Goodwill. We're moving from a very large house where I have my own study to a smaller condo where I will share a study with my husband - and we both have tons of books to go through and cull.  I will send In This House of Brede to you if you want it.  Just let me know.

Unfortunately not...all the way across the water in England I'm afraid. Thank you very much for the generous offer though :)

In this house of Brede is available on Kindle :)

My favourite book  - think I have read it a hundred times and always find it comforting :smile2:

Alas, it is not available in the US on Kindle! Very frustrating.  I would buy it, even though I own the book.  The film of "Brede" is available from Ignatius Press, I believe. Not sure who put out "Brides of Christ," but I bought it on amazon.com a few years ago.