An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thoughts from a Franciscan Sister

sr.christinaosf

sr.christinaosf

The foot is doing much better now.  I've ditched the crutches and ace wrap!  

Still icing it from time to time, though.

sr.christinaosf

Reverting to Old Habits

Recently, I have been working on a few different projects outside of my normal daily routines.  (Next week will hold more extras since I’ll be filling in again as an aide on the men’s f…

sr.christinaosf

“Be Still…”

Be Still and Know that I am God.” (Psalm 46:10) What a wonderful invitation!  To be still, yes, to acknowledge Him, and Him only as God!  To be still in His presence: to be calm, quiet, peace…

sr.christinaosf

“Be Still…”

Be Still and Know that I am God.” (Psalm 46:10) What a wonderful invitation!  To be still, yes, to acknowledge Him, and Him only as God!  To be still in His presence: to be calm, quiet, peace…

“Wine to Gladden Their Hearts”

This morning, the Bible study I hold for our residents was an interesting one! First of all, I had to rush to get there on time, having sacristy duties after Mass and also needing to watch the fron…

sr.christinaosf

I would like to take this opportunity to ask for feedback on our blog, https://ourfranciscanfiat.wordpress.com.

If you could take a minute or two to share your thoughts and/or suggestions, I would appreciate it.

You can comment her or use the form: https://form.jotform.com/51826230614146.

Edited by sr.christinaosf

• 2 weeks later...
sr.christinaosf

Our Lady’s Bugs

If you take a good look around St. Anne’s at any time of year, you might notice a ladybug or two.  At certain times, a collection of various ladybug-themed objects is even displayed in our activity…

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
sr.christinaosf

No Hands Went Up

It was a beautiful Wednesday evening in mid-October when a first-time mother put her little baby in the car seat, and drove a mile to the school building where the seventh grade religious education…

Yours is a quite beautiful story and at the same time a sad one - especially for all those babies who suffer abortion.  Thank you for sharing, Sister.