An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thoughts from a Franciscan Sister

sr.christinaosf

The posts I have liked the best have absolutely nothing in common!  I've enjoyed reading about your family, about the funny, out of the ordinary things that happen, the community working together.  I liked the honesty when you admitted that you often find silent retreats hard, and yet, you still are confident in your vocation.(Actually, that may have been my favorite.) All in all, I like the mix, never knowing what I'm going to read about next!

sr.christinaosf

Making Every Day Thanksgiving

This past week, I was speaking with someone who is presently away visiting family in Canada.  He said he’d be back after Thanksgiving there.  I didn’t know when Canadians celebrate this holid…

Edited by sr.christinaosf

• 2 weeks later...
sr.christinaosf

https://ourfranciscanfiat.wordpress.com/2019/10/22/taking-the-week-off-not-really/

This week, due to other projects and preparations, I will not be writing a post here. 

Hopefully, I’ll be back at it in the near future.  However, I will be out of town on my home visit as of this coming Sunday.

Prayers would be appreciated.

I am working on a new website for our province.  It is a ROUGH draft - this is one of the reasons (a big one) that I'm taking the week off of blogging.
Your welcome to check it out and give pointers: 
https://ndfranciscans.weebly.com/

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, sr.christinaosf said:

I had to look up what "putting paid" means:lol4:.

:like2:It is a quite common saying in Australia. 

Good old Google keeps me informed every time.  I'd be lost without Google.

• 2 weeks later...