An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers/advice for a n00b Plz

CatholicFangirl

CatholicFangirl

Salve! (Hello in Latin methinks)

I just found this forum I am so glad it did.:topsy:

I've felt called to religious life for a long time, but a few months ago I had a chance meeting with two postualants(sorry if misspelled) from the Nashville Dominicans and it felt like the Holy Spirit was hitting me over the head wt a 2x4 and that I had found the right order.:dance:

The point of me making this thread is to say hi to everyone but more importantly to ask for all your prayers and any quick tips/ advice from religious who have already walked this path. 

If there is already a thread simalar to this one, plz say so and my apologies, this is the first form I've been on so this is all new to me.:whistle:

BarbTherese

Welcome!:flowers:  You have found the right place.  It's a party and smorgasbord of all sorts of goodies I am sure for those discerning religious life...and others (I'm not discerning RL or discerning at all -  but I frequent the forum nevertheless).

Prayers for your discernment journey with the Nashville Doms, CFg.

Marie Villalovos Smith

Welcome!!  There are quite a few here who can give you tips and advice. I can give you lots of prayer!!! Pax

You've come to the right place  for help .   Many prayers as you continue your discernment with the Nashville Dominicans.