An Old School Catholic Message Board

breastfeeding your boyfriend

dairygirl4u2c

breastfeeding your boyfriend  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not A Real Name
22 hours ago, franciscanheart said:

Okay, so within the context of marriage. Within the context of marriage, this is not off limits. If I remember correctly from my very young phatmass education, pretty much anything goes so long as you're married in the Church to the right person and the man finishes inside the woman -- regardless of whether or not the woman finishes. (Insert something about JPII saying it's kind for the man to ensure his woman has an orgasm.) So, technically, you can be as kinky as you want so long as the sperm is laid in its "appropriate" place. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I believe there would still be limits.  We are suppose to treat each other with dignity since we are made in the image of God. Married couples should ask themselves if their sex acts cultivate this dignity. 

My understanding is, married couples are still morally bound to practice chastity.  Me being married does not give me a license to lust after my wife for my gratification.  Selflessness must remain in and throughout all acts.   I personally find this, you can be kinky as you want attitude, at odds with the total and selfless giving of yourself.  The “sperm is laid in its "appropriate" place” is the procreative act, which is required. 

• 3 years later...