An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who defend Trump

Ice_nine

4 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

Dr. Fauci is a practicing Catholic who went to Regis High School and the College of the Holy Cross. You do not know what you are talking about. 

"It will be our policy to support women's and girls' sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights in the United States, as well as globally," Fauci told an executive board meeting of the World Health Organization on Thursday. 

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/246195/dr-fauci-promises-repeal-of-mexico-city-policy

Sounds like he's pro-abortion and therefore not a "practicing" Catholic.

On 11/22/2016 at 7:27 AM, Peace said:

i'm not a lawyer but IMHO TRUMPs "lies" and "fighting words" are not free speech,... actually TRUMPs "lies" and "fighting words" are more akin to cult leader instructions to his cult followers (which actually makes addressing difficult issues like man made climate change much harder)

I don't know if there is a leader for this "cult" but those who are Trump-obsessed sure seem to belong to one.

fides' Jack
20 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

Dr. Fauci is a practicing Catholic who went to Regis High School and the College of the Holy Cross

And a mass-murderer.

4 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

And a mass-murderer.

You are truly a terrible person. I am very sorry for you. What have you ever done to make the world a better place? How can you be so full of arrogance and hate?

fides' Jack
3 hours ago, Nunsuch said:

You are truly a terrible person. I am very sorry for you. What have you ever done to make the world a better place? How can you be so full of arrogance and hate?

I've never done anything to make the world a better place.  Only God can do so.  If left to my own devices, nothing good would ever come out of me, ever.

If I said the same thing about Adolf Hitler or Stalin or Mao, would you respond this way?  Would you call me a terrible person?

I'm not full of hate.  Quite the opposite - I'm full of hope.  But to have hope you first must see the truth.  Seeing the truth does not constitute hate.  Even if I'm wrong it doesn't constitute hate.  So that's a bit of rash-judgement there.  Not even I judge Fauci that harshly.  I only judge his actions, not his heart or his intentions...

Fauci IS a mass-murderer.  That fact has been demonstrated over and over again.  Even he has admitted a few of his own lies, and called them "noble lies".  You can be ignorant if you want, but denying it does not make you a better person.  

It will still be a while (perhaps weeks, perhaps months, perhaps years) before people will be loosened from the bonds they've created for themselves, and are able to see the truth clearly.

I harbor no ill will toward you.  That's a fact I hope you remember when peoples' eyes are finally opened through Divine intervention.

On 3/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, fides' Jack said:

I've never done anything to make the world a better place.  Only God can do so.  If left to my own devices, nothing good would ever come out of me, ever.

If I said the same thing about Adolf Hitler or Stalin or Mao, would you respond this way?  Would you call me a terrible person?

I'm not full of hate.  Quite the opposite - I'm full of hope.  But to have hope you first must see the truth.  Seeing the truth does not constitute hate.  Even if I'm wrong it doesn't constitute hate.  So that's a bit of rash-judgement there.  Not even I judge Fauci that harshly.  I only judge his actions, not his heart or his intentions...

Fauci IS a mass-murderer.  That fact has been demonstrated over and over again.  Even he has admitted a few of his own lies, and called them "noble lies".  You can be ignorant if you want, but denying it does not make you a better person.  

It will still be a while (perhaps weeks, perhaps months, perhaps years) before people will be loosened from the bonds they've created for themselves, and are able to see the truth clearly.

I harbor no ill will toward you.  That's a fact I hope you remember when peoples' eyes are finally opened through Divine intervention.

What exactly is the basis for your claim that Fauchi is a Mass-murderer?

Or is this another instance of the absence of logic?

fides' Jack
2 hours ago, Peace said:

What exactly is the basis for your claim that Fauchi is a Mass-murderer?

There is documentation showing that he personally was behind funding the research that helped create covid.  But that's not likely to be accepted as truth.  There's more:

• He lied and told people not to wear masks because it's not really doing anything 
  • He then said that he lied previously and told people they should wear masks, and that "they save lives" (despite decades of research showing that to be false)
  • He then said that people should wear multiple masks, despite science showing all kinds of terrible consequences from them, notably thousands and thousands of lung infections and decreased brain function
  • He then said that "masks don't really do much", but they help a little, so people should still be wearing them
  • The govt policies to mandate masks and vaccines were based largely on HIS personal opinions
  • The govt policies to shut down the economy were based largely on HIS personal opinions, and by the end of 2020, let alone 2021, hundreds of millions of people around the world in the poorest areas faced starvation because Americans couldn't give to charities they relied on
  • Even according to CDC data, which by all accounts is undercounting vaccine-related injuries, by A LOT, tens of thousands of Americans died shortly after getting the death-vax, which was forced on many, and doesn't prevent infection or transmission, and has now been revealed that it was approved DESPITE the FDA having information showing how dangerous it was, already (specifically the Pfizer serum)
  • The government agencies that govern guidelines regarding the development of children very recently rolled up ages that young children are now expected to reach certain milestones (such as speaking with x number of words, or walking, etc...).  It has been shown that this is due to delayed development because of mask-wearing around very young children, which never should have happened (we mandated child abuse).  Kids need to breathe for healthy brain development, and they need to be able to see faces for healthy social development.
  • Due to lockdowns and mandates, again driven principally by Fauci's opinions, and ignoring hundreds to thousands of dissenting scientists on the matter, depression and suicide rates have sky-rocketed, leading to tens of thousands of surplus suicides, past expected rates
  • Fauci lied about the science, and helped to cover up and censor real data, which is another way he is complicit in all of it.  Almost everything he has said since the start of 2020 has been anti-science.
  • It's been proven now that he directly lied to congress, under oath, about funding gain of function research in China - which alone should land him in prison and out of his job, let alone the consequences of the action of funding gain of function research...

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.  I could easily put hundreds of similar bullets in here.  These are just a few of the most generalized items that came to me on the spot.  Fauci is directly complicit in all of these crimes against humanity.  

Fauci literally "wrote the book" that's currently used to teach several different practices in medicine, which means the entire global medical system is under the direction of this maniac, to some degree.

Many of these things I've already posted sources for.  Very few people here paid attention the first time to legitimate sources, which makes me weary of tracking them all down again.  If you want to, go ahead.  The truth is out there.

On 3/10/2022 at 12:21 PM, fides' Jack said:

I couldn't help but read the cartoon comments in Fauci's voice - adds a little brevity.

what about reading "news" comments a TRUMP voice?

4x6-PC-TRUMP-force-one-donate-right-now.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-fundraises-trump-force-one-after-plane-makes-emergency-landing-2022-3

appears TRUMP is basically no different than various unholy self-serving TV evangelists (when it comes to asking the flock to pay for a fancy ride)

http://aerocorner.com/blog/american-pastors-with-private-jets/

http://www.culteducation.com/group/1205-tv-and-radio-preachers/34903-fraud-private-jets-and-a-lamborghini-10-televangelists-who-have-faced-controversy.html

On 3/6/2022 at 3:35 AM, little2add said:

Your reference is absurd!   Why do you feel the need to post such silly diatribe, full of hate and half truths?  

peace be with you

huh,... half truths?!

John 8:32

You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A32&version=NCB

FWIW used the "web ads" as an example (since phatmass is a "website"), figured it was an "apples to apple" comparison rather than an "apples to cake" comparison (i.e. "Supreme Court tosses ruling against bakers who refused cake for gay couple")

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-tosses-ruling-against-bakers-who-refused-cake-for-gay-couple

as far as stuff about "free speech" I thought people should have learned in high school,... the way it was first explained to me is don't think you can use free speech as excuse for fraud (i.e. lying) or starting a civil disturbance (i.e. a panic or a riot)

Surprising Exceptions to Freedom of Speech

Your right to free speech is limited by where you are, what you say, and how you say it.

1. Obscenity
2. Lies
3. Violence
4. Students’ Speech
5. Offending Your Friends and Coworkers
6. Expressing Your Political Views

http://www.saturdayeveningpost.com/2017/03/6-exceptions-to-freedom-of-speech/

Believe it or not, the First Amendment does not protect all types of speech. That's because, over the years, the Supreme Court has recognized that as a society there are certain types of speech we want to limit. For example, speech that incites violence often loses First Amendment protection. Another similar type of speech is “fighting words," discussed below.

http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1/first-amendment-limits--fighting-words--hostile-audiences--and-t.html

simple truth is,... there is a trump cult (AND believers don't want to acknowledge facts)

Edited by ArciMoto

fides' Jack
3 hours ago, ArciMoto said:

simple truth is,... there is a trump cult (AND believers don't want to acknowledge facts)

Agreed, there is a Trump cult.  But I don't think any members are part of Phatmass.  

The Catholic Church is also described by many saints as a cult - the good kind.

So, what's your point?

fides' Jack
4 hours ago, ArciMoto said:

what about reading "news" comments a TRUMP voice?

Reading anything in Trump's voice is pretty hysterical.  That's why both left and right comedians do this regularly.

9 hours ago, ArciMoto said:

huh,... half truths?!

Half truths was too generous , grain of truth would be more accurate.