An Old School Catholic Message Board

For those who defend Trump

Ice_nine

On 3/9/2022 at 6:23 PM, fides' Jack said:

There is documentation showing that he personally was behind funding the research that helped create covid.  But that's not likely to be accepted as truth.  There's more:

• He lied and told people not to wear masks because it's not really doing anything 
  • He then said that he lied previously and told people they should wear masks, and that "they save lives" (despite decades of research showing that to be false)
  • He then said that people should wear multiple masks, despite science showing all kinds of terrible consequences from them, notably thousands and thousands of lung infections and decreased brain function
  • He then said that "masks don't really do much", but they help a little, so people should still be wearing them
  • The govt policies to mandate masks and vaccines were based largely on HIS personal opinions
  • The govt policies to shut down the economy were based largely on HIS personal opinions, and by the end of 2020, let alone 2021, hundreds of millions of people around the world in the poorest areas faced starvation because Americans couldn't give to charities they relied on
  • Even according to CDC data, which by all accounts is undercounting vaccine-related injuries, by A LOT, tens of thousands of Americans died shortly after getting the death-vax, which was forced on many, and doesn't prevent infection or transmission, and has now been revealed that it was approved DESPITE the FDA having information showing how dangerous it was, already (specifically the Pfizer serum)
  • The government agencies that govern guidelines regarding the development of children very recently rolled up ages that young children are now expected to reach certain milestones (such as speaking with x number of words, or walking, etc...).  It has been shown that this is due to delayed development because of mask-wearing around very young children, which never should have happened (we mandated child abuse).  Kids need to breathe for healthy brain development, and they need to be able to see faces for healthy social development.
  • Due to lockdowns and mandates, again driven principally by Fauci's opinions, and ignoring hundreds to thousands of dissenting scientists on the matter, depression and suicide rates have sky-rocketed, leading to tens of thousands of surplus suicides, past expected rates
  • Fauci lied about the science, and helped to cover up and censor real data, which is another way he is complicit in all of it.  Almost everything he has said since the start of 2020 has been anti-science.
  • It's been proven now that he directly lied to congress, under oath, about funding gain of function research in China - which alone should land him in prison and out of his job, let alone the consequences of the action of funding gain of function research...

This isn't even the tip of the iceberg.  I could easily put hundreds of similar bullets in here.  These are just a few of the most generalized items that came to me on the spot.  Fauci is directly complicit in all of these crimes against humanity.  

Fauci literally "wrote the book" that's currently used to teach several different practices in medicine, which means the entire global medical system is under the direction of this maniac, to some degree.

Many of these things I've already posted sources for.  Very few people here paid attention the first time to legitimate sources, which makes me weary of tracking them all down again.  If you want to, go ahead.  The truth is out there.

Seems like a lot of weak sauce to me. I could just as easily claim that you are a mass murderer because you are sitting here on the web with your anti-vaccine mumbo jumbo all day, while COVID has contributed to the deaths of thousands.

On 3/7/2022 at 2:29 PM, Vernon said:

I don't know if there is a leader for this "cult" but those who are Trump-obsessed sure seem to belong to one.

I didn’t write that. Please check your quote.

fides' Jack
23 hours ago, Peace said:

Seems like a lot of weak sauce to me. I could just as easily claim that you are a mass murderer because you are sitting here on the web with your anti-vaccine mumbo jumbo all day, while COVID has contributed to the deaths of thousands.

That would be a terrible argument.  My opinion doesn't dictate the actions of many governments around the world.

Is "weak sauce" a fiddler here on PM?  Or are you using that term yourself?  You seem to use it (or other versions of basically the same thing) any time anyone disagrees with you.  

Our response to COVID was far worse than COVID itself.  And frankly, I don't see how anyone can call themselves Catholic and not agree.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:53 AM, ArciMoto said:

simple truth is,...

Trump advocates for the unborn, against abortion genocide ( unlike our current  administration )

He advocates for Israel and peaceful coexistence. IE:  the  Abraham peace accord  ( unlike our current  administration )

He advocates for truth, justice and the American way - not for communism ( like our current  administration )

he didn't start WW3  ( like our current  administration )

He did however, make some really mean tweets on social media outlets.

What are the chanced Putin would have invaded Ukraine if Trump would have been in the Whitehouse (which Canadien ancestors burned down in the friendly war of 1812)?

Edited by Didacus

7 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

That would be a terrible argument.

True, but it’s no worse than yours.

My opinion doesn't dictate the actions of many governments around the world.

And thank God for that. But the misinformation you and others have put out there have influenced the decisions of many. The very reason why you spend so much time posting this mumbo-jumbo is to discourage people from taking the vaccine, so you own the consequences of that.

Is "weak sauce" a fiddler here on PM?  Or are you using that term yourself?  You seem to use it (or other versions of basically the same thing) any time anyone disagrees with you.  

I don’t know what a fiddler is. I use the phrase when confronted with a completely non-sensical argument. You just so happen to be the author of most of them. It’s nothing personal.

And frankly, I don't see how anyone can call themselves Catholic and not agree.

I don’t see how you could think that I would care about that.

Have a blessed day.

On 3/14/2022 at 1:21 PM, fides' Jack said:

Our response to COVID was far worse than COVID itself.  And frankly, I don't see how anyone can call themselves Catholic and not agree.

This brings up an interesting question given so many of your posts:  do you feel that the Pope is Catholic?

fides' Jack
6 hours ago, BG45 said:

This brings up an interesting question given so many of your posts:  do you feel that the Pope is Catholic?

Define Catholic.

I believe Pope Francis will become a saint.  Does that answer your question?

Edited by fides' Jack

On 3/14/2022 at 12:15 PM, little2add said:

Trump advocates for the unborn, against abortion genocide ( unlike our current  administration )

He advocates for Israel and peaceful coexistence. IE:  the  Abraham peace accord  ( unlike our current  administration )

He advocates for truth, justice and the American way - not for communism ( like our current  administration )

he didn't start WW3  ( like our current  administration )

He did however, make some really mean tweets on social media outlets.

On 3/17/2022 at 5:40 PM, Vernon said:

AND from another thread,...

On 8/21/2019 at 3:26 PM, BarbaraTherese said:

...how is it that God can permit terrible suffering in order to bring about a greater good?  (Doctrine of Divine Providence).

so given,... 

4x6-PC-Divine-Providence-vs-Satanic-Mani

FWIW WRT destruction of creation... seems according to news reports down in Antarctica there is abnormal heat wave,... "It’s 70 degrees warmer than normal"

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fwashingtonpost%2Fstatus%2F1504993079643803652&widget=Tweet

having followed the science for just over three decades this man made warming trend (in the polar regions) if left unchecked is going to flood costal cites all around the world

4x6-PC-2021-climate-change-weather-event

sadly,...

On 3/14/2022 at 6:36 PM, Peace said:

the misinformation you and others have put out there have influenced the decisions of many

On 3/14/2022 at 1:25 PM, little2add said:

un-security-council-tell-me-again-how-th

4x6-PC-Groucho-Marx-close-but-no-cigar.p

fides' Jack
3 minutes ago, ArciMoto said:

FWIW WRT destruction of creation... seems according to news reports down in Antarctica there is abnormal heat wave,... "It’s 70 degrees warmer than normal"

I do believe there will be a huge climate shift, AND caused by man.

But caused by his sin, not his pollution.  Focus on souls, not politics.  If it were caused by pollution, people would have decades or longer to move away from the coastal regions.  As it is, it will come "like a thief in the night".  

I don't understand why people are STILL obsessed with Trump.  I go to CNN's homepage every once in a while, just to see how crazy the left is getting, and I see Trump's name there far more than Biden's.  And that's just sad.

On 3/16/2022 at 11:11 PM, fides' Jack said:

Define Catholic.

I believe Pope Francis will become a saint.  Does that answer your question?

It does.  Sadly it does.

We can all one day become saints, when purified by Christ for our sins while we are in the flames of Purgatory.  But when you say "Define Catholic" it shows what you believe right now, and your ever-increasing slide into either Sedevacantism or outright apostasy.  You consistently oppose the Pope and the Bishops, other than a few you agree with, so it becomes "Phishy", one might say, when you can't say "yes" or "no" to that question.

Dude, if you're going to become an End Times Evangelical Protestant, just do it.  Don't keep up this veneer of loyalty to the Church while consistently standing against her shepherds.  If you hold to the full deposit of the Faith, if you believe in the teachings and Tradition of the Roman Catholic Church, then you believe that the Holy Spirit inspired the College of Cardinals...however, if you don't believe that, then it calls into question how you feel that the Holy Spirit did not act as the Church teaches.

fides' Jack
20 hours ago, BG45 said:

Don't keep up this veneer of loyalty to the Church while consistently standing against her shepherds.

I don't stand against her shepherds, but as we know from Scripture, during difficult times from the beginning of creation, those who stand for the Church are accused of standing against Her.  It's an old story, and a false one.

One thing is sure, though - I'd hate to be one of those making that accusation.

20 hours ago, BG45 said:

If you hold to the full deposit of the Faith, if you believe in the teachings and Tradition of the Roman Catholic Church, then you believe that the Holy Spirit inspired the College of Cardinals...

That does not mean that the College of Cardinals is immune from making mistakes.  In fact, to claim that the College of Cardinals cannot choose a bad pope is heresy.  But I honestly don't think that's what's going on here...  That's a distraction argument.

20 hours ago, BG45 said:

however, if you don't believe that, then it calls into question how you feel that the Holy Spirit did not act as the Church teaches.

How I feel is, and has always been, irrelevant to this subject.  You keep using that word.  I tried to change the terminology in our discussion, but you keep moving it back to that.  What does it matter what I feel?  What matters is what people believe.  Belief is a choice.

20 hours ago, BG45 said:

It does.  Sadly it does.

Pope Francis has been accused of heresy, by bishops, cardinals, and priests, on a number of occasions.  He is a material heretic, and there's proof of that in spades.

However, that doesn't mean he's a formal heretic.

So, if you define a Catholic as someone who believes what the Church teaches, and shares the faith in common with the Church Militant, the Church Suffering, and the Church Triumphant, then no, he's not a Catholic. But then, at this point in history, ALL of us probably fall into the same boat.  As Fr. Ripperger has stated, it is impossible (he might have said "very difficult") to NOT be a material heretic right now, without extraordinary graces from God.

That doesn't mean that he's not the true pope.

But if you define a Catholic as a person baptized in the Catholic Faith, then all of us are Catholics, including Pope Francis. 

Both of these definitions mean different things, and they are both correct, and each has its own contexts that are appropriate for their use.

I am in no danger of not being Catholic because of my recognition of the current state of affairs.  Though you, like others here, are in danger of rash judgement for accusing me of standing against the pope and bishops.  As you yourself pointed out, I am in fact standing with several bishops and priests.  And we are not standing in opposition to the Church or even the pope, but with the Church, with Christ, and with His Vicar on Earth.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 5:52 PM, fides' Jack said:

I don't stand against her shepherds, but as we know from Scripture, during difficult times from the beginning of creation, those who stand for the Church are accused of standing against Her.  It's an old story, and a false one.

One thing is sure, though - I'd hate to be one of those making that accusation.

That does not mean that the College of Cardinals is immune from making mistakes.  In fact, to claim that the College of Cardinals cannot choose a bad pope is heresy.  But I honestly don't think that's what's going on here...  That's a distraction argument.

How I feel is, and has always been, irrelevant to this subject.  You keep using that word.  I tried to change the terminology in our discussion, but you keep moving it back to that.  What does it matter what I feel?  What matters is what people believe.  Belief is a choice.

Pope Francis has been accused of heresy, by bishops, cardinals, and priests, on a number of occasions.  He is a material heretic, and there's proof of that in spades.

However, that doesn't mean he's a formal heretic.

So, if you define a Catholic as someone who believes what the Church teaches, and shares the faith in common with the Church Militant, the Church Suffering, and the Church Triumphant, then no, he's not a Catholic. But then, at this point in history, ALL of us probably fall into the same boat.  As Fr. Ripperger has stated, it is impossible (he might have said "very difficult") to NOT be a material heretic right now, without extraordinary graces from God.

That doesn't mean that he's not the true pope.

But if you define a Catholic as a person baptized in the Catholic Faith, then all of us are Catholics, including Pope Francis. 

Both of these definitions mean different things, and they are both correct, and each has its own contexts that are appropriate for their use.

I am in no danger of not being Catholic because of my recognition of the current state of affairs.  Though you, like others here, are in danger of rash judgement for accusing me of standing against the pope and bishops.  As you yourself pointed out, I am in fact standing with several bishops and priests.  And we are not standing in opposition to the Church or even the pope, but with the Church, with Christ, and with His Vicar on Earth.

That's nice Fides.  Have fun inside that head of yours.  It's not hard to "make that accusation" when your Catholicism is nonexistent in appearance and your positions are consistently against those held by the Bishops of the Church. I honestly can't tell you're a Catholic by your posts, except when you invoke Catholicism. But we're all guilty of that at times, myself most definitely included.

I really do mean it about maybe looking for help though.  I know anti-depression and anti-anxiety medications have made a big difference in my life, as has therapy.  I've been forced to look at how I used to allow attacks like this to get under my skin all too easily, and how I would be the first to jump into an online fight when I thought I was right and the other person was wrong, and had to ask myself, "Why is that? Why does it matter to my self-worth? What is my goal here?"  And most of the time, it was just trying to be a mixture of getting out what I felt was necessary and needed information, and also wanting to feel that validation of being "right" that wasn't being received in other areas of my life.

Likewise, I've had to look at how unintentionally toxic I've been to those I loved, and how I hurt their lives as well.  Mostly by realizing how passive aggressive I can be, and how unintentionally manipulative I could be - and how cowardly it was to not examine those parts of myself and ask why they were there.  Plus, it's helped me examine why I believe certain things, why I fear certain things, and to make myself acknowledge, "Hey I can't change minds probably, so even if something is mainly for the lurkers, I need to weigh whether or not it's worth it."  And mostly, it's not been worth it, be it here, on Facebook, or on Twitter.  Not with life as short as it is, and being buried currently under an unhealthy level of work with a pretty bad work-life balance (e.g. working 60-80 hours per week).

So I'm sorry if I've come off as less than charitable (as I'm quite aware I have).  Your positions are seemingly so antithetical to what I hold as truth, that my brain really does have issues processing how you can believe them, without being worried for your health. Not because I think you're a bad guy, you're not, but because I've been there/am there. 

Has anyone heard yet of the Oklahoma abortion ban?

If nit for Trump, I'm certain these new laws would never have been passed.  He likely saved thousands of lives thus far, and that number will likely grow in the millions in the years to come.