An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fraternal Correction- When am I obliged?

KarenJoanna

I'm having trouble with two of the requirements which are a reasonable hope that the correction will be heeded or that the sinner will amend their ways and if someone else is more qualified and likely to correct them. So for example, right now, in my church group, I see some girls wearing tight pantaloons or immodest clothing, maybe not that immodest. And one of the group coordinators has a facebook page which I follow where she dresses quite immodest and posts pictures of it on her profile. So my question is, am I obliged to correct them? I don't have much rapport with them, only know them from the group and don't talk much with them. And there is a Priest that frequents our meetings so he is more qualified to correct them although maybe not likely to do it? And all of them are nice catholics who are trying to grow so maybe my correction might do them good but I don't know. Maybe they will think I'm juts too strict and of course, the church has no set rules for modesty which makes it hard to tell them anything.

KnightofChrist
1 hour ago, KarenJoanna said:

above it says pantaloons for some reasons, it's pantaloons. 

It's a fiddler added by dUSt the webmaster of PM. 

F I l t e r is also a f I l t e r e d word.