An Old School Catholic Message Board

Laughter/"Everyone Loves Raymond"

BarbTherese

BarbTherese

I am a great "Everyone Loves Raymond" fan.  The video is one of the funniest scenes midst many funny scenes, it begins at 4.53.  Raymond is jealous of his wife's gym instructor and he decides to attend the all female class..............comedy and laughter is a way to deflect unhappy thoughts and lift spirits, relieve stress.........

The whole video contains a variety of some of the funniest scenes in "Everyone Loves Raymond".-

Hi Barbara. That was a funny show, it really was and thanks for posting it. And your right about humor being good for us. Its easy to get sidestepped  into a negative world. Its like a glass of lemon juice without the sugar, ukk. I myself love laughter and comedy. I wish I could laugh all the time, but I guess that would be like a glass of sugar, ukk as well. Funny how things are best when balanced, isint it? As to your statement in drop a word keep a word, I also have fun with that, it is enjoyable. And I did steal your idea of putting a picture along with the words. Good thinking. I dont know about you but i enjoy smiling as much as making another smile if I can. Ok, I will talk to you later Barbara. May God bless you.....

2 hours ago, Gary david said:

Its easy to get sidestepped  into a negative world. Its like a glass of lemon juice without the sugar, ukk. I myself love laughter and comedy. I wish I could laugh all the time, but I guess that would be like a glass of sugar, ukk as well.

What a great simile!  Very well said.   

Talk later..........God Bless..........Barb

Talk to you later as well. Keep the faith.......smile.......and God bless you and.your day and goodnight.

7 hours ago, little2add said:

Marie’s recipe lesson

5 hours ago, little2add said:

Another good one

200w.webp?cid=790b76115c9dac2470536b5755

Thank you for posting and keep em coming rotfl

I watched the episode last night where Debra tips the brigole sauce into Roymond's lap.  I think I must have watched every single episode of ELR numberous times and just never tire of it.  My daughter in law is the same as me............my son only groans "Oh no, not Raymond again'.

I also like:

Seinfeld

The Big Bang

Fr. Ted

Vicar of Dibley

Doc Martin