An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thank you

BarbTherese

I had a dreadful time last night with a continual anxiety attack and finally a massive panic attack.  Beyond Blue helped me deal with the panic attack.  I asked Carmelite nuns for prayer as well as in our prayer forum and this afternoon I received excellent news that relieved totally my stressed out state.  The Lord is overly Generous to His least.

Deo Gratius.  Laudate Dominum.

All I can do is laugh.  I am beyond stressing out over problems I think and I hope.  My property manager rang me this afternoon.

I am in rental accommodation and it looks as if a Cottonwood Tree I planted (recommended by my local nursery) soon after I shifted here might be blocking sewerage pipes running from a next door unit.  I had no idea there was sewerage down that side of my unit.  I thought all sewerage pipes were on the other side of my unit where my bathroom and toilet is located.  My other next door neighbour's pipes are on that same side as mine too . The other neighbour's sewerage pipe  runs down the opposite side of my unit and then under my pergola and out into the street.  First I have heard of all this.

If the tree has to come out and be killed off it will probably cost around $1000 or even more as it is now over the roofline.

First my air conditioner breaks down, then my fridge and now my mobile is playing up and I might need a new one - although I have decided to make it last as long as it will even if it is on the blink.  All is on time payment!

:lol3:

May God's Holy Will ever be done.

Deo Gratius. Laudate Dominum.

Life on private vows is no easy ride.  But in making the vows I gave my life to Jesus without conditions and it is all up to Him, whatever and come what may.  I can rest in that.....................sometimes......be telling fibs otherwise....

..............two things always are an eventual consolation:

1.  They can't shoot me

2. I can't be crucified

I was sending an email to someone outlining my current problems.  She replied wondering why it is that when one appliance goes the others seem to follow.  I wrote back:"They say that problems come in threes.  I am hoping Jesus can count !!!  LOL :hehe2:

Just got really good news.  My foster son, almost in his mid fifties, had dropped right off the family radar a few months ago - none of us could contact him......not the first time he has done this to us all.  He just sent me a text.  He is ok.  He had been very conscious of social expectations and conventions when younger (we fostered him when he was 8 years of age), but in his fifties has developed a real sense of adventure - not so fixated on others expectations and as much as he can be a worry, it is good to see him blossoming into his own person.   Deo Gratius

I had been concerned about him.  Laudate Dominum.