An Old School Catholic Message Board

Over 40 years old -Catholic community of Sisters

Kathleen777

Kathleen777

New website for the Family of Jacopa Association.  www.family-of-jacopa.com   We are a public association of the Christian Faithful in the Diocese of Steubenville since 2015. We are contemplative/active, Traditional Latin Mass, learning Latin, black habits, Franciscan, Full Divine Office, community Holy Rosary, apostolate to widows, heroic priests, sick and elderly and families. Motherhouse, "Mary, Ark of the Covenant Monastery" located at 100 Belleview, Blvd., Steubenville, OH 43952, three minutes drive from Franciscan University of Steubenville and also just across the street from the men's community, Marians of the Immaculate Conception (Stockbridge, MA) and their house of Postulant Studies. Women over 40 yrs. old (exceptions for younger) may join and there is no age limit, as long as you can "live the life" and are called to religious life in our community. Call for info on a "Come and See" visit at 740-275-6168,

I think the website could be improved by providing a horarium to help women discern whether they can live the life.  I understand that every day may not look exactly the same, but I also assume there is some structure around which your day revolves.