An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Catholic Search Engine (replacing apologetics section).

dUSt

So, the phatmass Apologetics Link Library use to be dope. Well, I checked it recently, and most of the links were broken or have moved. This got me thinking. Links will always move or break eventually. What can I build to replace it, yet, still serve a similar purpose of having great apologetics resources from around the web in one place?

Enter: The new phatmass CATHOLIC SEARCH ENGINE

What it does: It searches reliable Catholic apologetics sites. Not only that, it specifically searches in the directories of those sites that contain the articles related to teaching or apologetics.

So, now, instead of providing a bunch of links that may or not break, you can now simply search for a term like "justification" or "praying to saints" and the search engine will only return results from very specific sites with a reputation of being 100% faithful to the Church.

I need your help!

Reply with your favorite apologetics sites that have a great library of articles, and I will add those sites to the list to be searched.

Try it out!

chrysostom

Called to Communion is top-notch. It's one of the things that brought me into the Church. It's specifically designed to reach out to Reformed Protestants (from which the bevy of authors originally converted) but there is a whole lot there applicable to anyone interested. The article index is at http://www.calledtocommunion.com/index/

3 hours ago, chrysostom said:

Called to Communion is top-notch. It's one of the things that brought me into the Church. It's specifically designed to reach out to Reformed Protestants (from which the bevy of authors originally converted) but there is a whole lot there applicable to anyone interested. The article index is at http://www.calledtocommunion.com/index/

Thanks!