An Old School Catholic Message Board

Radio Garden

dUSt

Does anybody else listen to radio stations around the world with Radio Garden?

https://radio.garden/

It's cool. Just move around and zoom in anywhere to listen to local radio stations around the globe.

Lots of Catholic stations too.

From their site:

"By bringing distant voices close, radio connects people and places. From its very beginning, radio signals have crossed borders. Radio makers and listeners have imagined both connecting with distant cultures, as well as re-connecting with people from ‘home’ from thousands of miles away."

Cool. I didn't know that this existed.

At first, I thought this was about planting radios in flowerbeds and waiting in vain for them to blossom.

Hna.Caridad

I had never heard of this! This, my friend, has changed my life. I can see into my future countless hours of listening to the fine music of Haiti, Nicaragua, El Salvador, the D.R., Vietnam, Nigeria, Angola, Fiji, Iraq, the Philippines, Cameroon, Bolivia, Brazil...  Yes, my friend, my life has been changed!

11 minutes ago, Hna.Caridad said:

I had never heard of this! This, my friend, has changed my life. I can see into my future countless hours of listening to the fine music of Haiti, Nicaragua, El Salvador, the D.R., Vietnam, Nigeria, Angola, Fiji, Iraq, the Philippines, Cameroon, Bolivia, Brazil...  Yes, my friend, my life has been changed!

I do what I can. Lol.

• 3 years later...
Francis Coffee

Yes, so much creative, melodic, energetic, uplifting, moving,  astonishing music around the world. Maybe choose a country like Ghana or Brazil,  and go deep.