Josh

Trump Is KKK

Didacus
On 8/16/2019 at 10:18 PM, Seven77 said:

Keep  him. Can we give you Trump in exchange for all of your maple trees?

Start by giving us back the Stanley cup, then we will send you the basketball championship (basketball is not a sport anyways), then ypu can send us Trump and we will give you 5% off Maple Syrop and 3 free T-Shirts.

You won't get a better deal...  jump on it now!!!

fides' Jack
On 8/17/2019 at 5:07 AM, Gary david said:

All i know for certain is that he is a horrid teacher for all the children. That man holds the highest seat in the land and look how he acts. Do we all think that never being wrong is an acceptable teaching for the children? How about bullying? How about lying? A disgrace to the office, a complete failure on being an example for our children just to name a few. Sure he's human but lets not make this an excuse for acting this way. Its not ok for me to act like that, why should it be for him.

He seems to be maintaining a different character while in office.  Yes, his behavior before was abominable in a lot of ways, but he doesn't act that way in office.  He does call people names - but those people should be called names.  You can't threaten the freedoms of the american people without expecting someone to fight you on it...

I was against his presidency at first.  But his policies have been way more in line with actual Catholic teaching (rather than the fake social stuff) than any president in a long time.  I'll vote for him again.

Seven77
3 hours ago, Didacus said:

Start by giving us back the Stanley cup, then we will send you the basketball championship (basketball is not a sport anyways), then ypu can send us Trump and we will give you 5% off Maple Syrop and 3 free T-Shirts.

You won't get a better deal...  jump on it now!!!

I see what you did there, we don't want your imitation maple "syrop"… The deal is off. May consider it if you give us your NBA basketball teams altogether. Canadians  don't even like basketball.

Didacus
18 hours ago, Seven77 said:

I see what you did there, we don't want your imitation maple "syrop"… The deal is off. May consider it if you give us your NBA basketball teams altogether. Canadians  don't even like basketball.

Canadiens INVENTED basketball!

Its a goof game... but not a sport.

MIKolbe
18 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

THIS IS A BALD FACE LIE!!!!!!! 

reposted for truthiness!!!!!!!!!

Didacus
1 hour ago, MIKolbe said:

reposted for truthiness!!!!!!!!!

BS - it was restated to get attention!

Dont be fooled by this Trumpism!!!