Josh

The Webs Connecting 'Tradionalist' Catholics And White Nationlists

Seven77

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Quote me where I ever said Phatmass is a racist site in and of itself. Also quote where I went into detail explaining this. Good luck because I didn't. 

Wow, I never said that you said that it was a racist site in and of itself… I said exactly what you said you said, that is,  you are insinuating that there is some kind of racist history to the website. And  I quote:

On 8/4/2019 at 9:49 PM, Josh said:

There's a reason in Phatmass's entire history there's probably been less than 15 black members. Probably less than 10.

Also, like I said, there are not whole lot of African-American Catholics in this country. I'm glad that you are friends with two of them. Seriously. But don't just be posting rants. Because only a few would  really take you seriously. I want you to do something about it. For real. I agree with your sentiments but your approach is  not helping.

Josh

I'm not just posting rants. There have been under 20 black phatmass members. I believe this. And I believe racism has played a part. While I don't believe phatmass is inherintly racist I do believe a ton of its posters are/have been. It's biggest and best rapper is a white nationlists. Still love his old music. It had none of that in there and it was all fire. But things like this has effected membership. Just as it has in the catholic church. And its membership. Name me one other christian hip-hop site where there are next to no black posters. Again it's not phatmass's fault. There's just a bunch of racist american catholics. I have my sins as well. I still love the site. I'm here. If I thought it was inherintly racist I would delete it like I did relavant radio.

Edited by Josh

Seven77
1 hour ago, Josh said:

I'm not just posting rants. There have been under 20 black phatmass members. I believe this. And I believe racism has played a part. While I don't believe phatmass is inherintly racist I do believe a ton of its posters are/have been. It's biggest and best rapper is a white nationlists. Still love his old music. It had none of that in there and it was all fire. But things like this has effected membership. Just as it has in the catholic church. And its membership. Name me one other christian hip-hop site where there are next to no black posters. Again it's not phatmass's fault. There's just a bunch of racist american catholics. I have my sins as well. I still love the site. I'm here. If I thought it was inherintly racist I would delete it like I did relavant radio.

what you plan on doing about it?

Josh

I do a lot off the internet. I try not to list my good works or pat myself on the back. Not that I never have but I really try hard not to. Plus sin humbles me. I know how big of a p.o.s. I am. So my good works are nothing special. But they're there. 

MIKolbe
On 8/6/2019 at 1:05 PM, MIKolbe said:

There's a reason in Phatmass's entire history there's probably been less than 15 black members. Probably less than 10.

On 8/6/2019 at 1:05 PM, MIKolbe said:

What's the reason?

Is dUSt a racist?  I mean, he's ugly (that is not a personal attack, it is truth) ... but is he a racist too?

17 hours ago, Josh said:

I know for a fact he isn't. I disagree on issues with him but I just saw him on the gram riding around with Theory Hazit who btw is woke af. This is a stupid question.

so.... what's the reason, then?  

claim it, son....

fides' Jack
21 hours ago, Seven77 said:

I've actually attempted to helping bring African-Americans to the forum…

Why?  Why not just bring people to the forum?

MIKolbe
17 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

(i think african-americans are people)

fides' Jack
3 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

(i think african-americans are people)

Nice job turning that around.  My point still stands.

12 hours ago, Peace said:

Swag

Sorry, not into the latest lingo.  Meaning?

Seven77
23 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

that is exactly what I did… African-Americans are people as MIKolbe pointed out to you, ego, I tried to bring people to the forum…

Respectfully, I fail to understand any point you are still making after having that logic explained to you.

Edited by Seven77

fides' Jack

Because by singling out "African-American" men, you made it about race.  That's my point.  Why can't people stop making things about race??  I don't get it.

The left continually does this regarding everything these days, and it's pretty frustrating to watch, specifically because it's racist and people don't even realize it.  Affirmative Action is racist.

I'm not saying you're racist.  I'm just trying to show another perspective.

Josh

First one was funny af lol Was laughing out loud. Second one was the stupidest thing I've watched in awhile. Made it through the first 45 seconds then switched to the new E40 

Edited by Josh