An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello

Thy Geekdom Come

Thy Geekdom Come

Just thought I'd drop in. I found an old Google map I had of where all the PMers lived (cities, not street addresses). We used to be such nerds about our group. :topsy: Reminded me of the good ole days.

I see my post count dropped by almost half. I'm guessing some boards were deleted. Shame.

9 minutes ago, Raphael said:

Just thought I'd drop in. I found an old Google map I had of where all the PMers lived (cities, not street addresses). We used to be such nerds about our group. :topsy: Reminded me of the good ole days.

I see my post count dropped by almost half. I'm guessing some boards were deleted. Shame.

Boards were closed and all the threads were moved to existing boards. No threads were deleted during that process. Not sure why your post count went down!

Thy Geekdom Come
44 minutes ago, dUSt said:

Boards were closed and all the threads were moved to existing boards. No threads were deleted during that process. Not sure why your post count went down!

Eh. It's okay. Hi dUSt!

Rafael:

You'll notice an interesting new feature since you were last on board. Every now and again we get spammed by someone selling very specialized Chinese industrial merchandise. It's kind of fun - it's not Catholic or theological, but we get to learn all about things we never even heard of before! Read while you can! The Mediators of Meh delete them as soon as they notice them...

Thy Geekdom Come
On 8/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, MIKolbe said:

who are you?

I don't know.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, Luigi said:

Rafael:

You'll notice an interesting new feature since you were last on board. Every now and again we get spammed by someone selling very specialized Chinese industrial merchandise. It's kind of fun - it's not Catholic or theological, but we get to learn all about things we never even heard of before! Read while you can! The Mediators of Meh delete them as soon as they notice them...

Speaking of which, can I interest you in any 量子领域定位系统腕带?

Edited by Raphael