Sign in to follow this  
Seven77

Weird Upcoming Event, "The People's Synod"

Seven77

I just came across something kind of disturbing. A group of "American Catholics," are holding some kind of impromptu "synod"during the last week ofSeptember 2019, to  discuss implementation and vision of Vatican II. Their use of the term synod is in my mind a red flag, because these are held by bishops. This seems to be a discussion with the  Church being treated as  a democracy,  as the usage of the  word people's  suggests. I went to the website and there's really no mention of any priests and bishops who will be present. Anyway, I was thinking that it would be good for faithful Catholics to attend to offer the Truth. But then, any kind of participation in this event could be scandalous, not to mention annoying and infuriating. They are looking for papers to be submitted that it looks like  any Catholic could submit regarding their thoughts and ideas. I was thinking if anyone here would like to represent,  (you know  what I mean…  this is PM), you could submit something:

https://thepeoplessynod.org/call-for-white-papers