An Old School Catholic Message Board

Donations Aren't Working With Debit Card

• 2 weeks later...

I was making small monthly donations I think it was of around $5 - but I think it was through Paypal - until finances hit the wall temporarily.  Anyway some time today, I am going to reinstate a regular donation after I go into my budget.  I will advise here if it still works for me (small regular donation) through Paypal - and how I went about it.

Jesus started out with 12 stumbling mumbling didn't quite get it type friends.  Look what He achieved and "where there are two or more in My Name (as we are here on Phatmass), there am I, in the midst of them."  He will do the work, ours is to know it.

Ask and you will receive

Knock and the door will open

Seek and you will find

...............He just didn't say for how long to wait for the response.  The heart of it all is, "Thy Will Be Done" becoming more important than my will be done - and the why of it all.  That is the message in the quotation box..............think about it...........

On 9/9/2019 at 10:59 AM, Josh said:

When you fill in card details there's no option to proceed. It makes you fill out PayPal information as well.

Hi Josh

I dont know whether dUSt has changed the page or not, but I was able to make a donation ok.  I used Paypal, but you can pay by debit or credit card.  There is a box there for it and you just click on to it.

I could not see how to make a one time donation @dUSt

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2019 at 6:08 PM, BarbaraTherese said:

I used Paypal, but you can pay by debit or credit card.  There is a box there for it and you just click on to it.

If you try to pay by debit or credit card it forces you to enter PayPal info as well.