An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hi

BarbTherese

Ain't it great to have Phatmass up and running again with The Boss in the driver's seat !  I went into real withdrawals with anxiety through the roof -and gave myself a bipolar episode.... but........ nowadays I control the beast, it don't control me.  But until it passes, I am taking things real easy and confining myself to Foxtel programs watching programs about serial killers (Criminal Minds), Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld and Becker.  A documentary or two. Always the 5 o'clock News.  Oh bipolar is such great fun:smokey:   In company,I stutter, loose track of my subject, thoughts keep bumping into each other, long silences where my mind is just blank and I sit in company having stopped mid sentence with nothing whatsoever but blankness in my mind - a few seconds or so later "What was I talking about?".  But no voice(s)...none whatsoever and a very good sign- I haven't heard their unwanted opinions for many years now.  I am not opening emails or even reading Phatmass until bipolar gives up the battle with a white flag.  But I wanted to duck in for one secrotfl to say Hi and I saw this thread.  I am fit and well, I just can't in honesty say that I am sane.:frantics:  But I feel tremendous Peace.  Go figure! I have given up trying.  Most unusual in my brand of bipolar when anxiety keeps going through the roof.  This is a first.   Deo Gratius. Laudate Dominum.

I am so happy to have Phatmass back.  To celebrate, last night I did something that is very rare.  I ordered in Dominos and had Southern Fried Chicken, Garlic Bread, Chocolate Thickshake...and a bottle of Solo.  After that, I made coffee and sat out under the pergola on a beautiful night having a smoke........or two...........perhaps it was three....or so.  Can't remember!   In thanking God, I like to give thanks spiritually and quite humanly to celebrate in thankfulness and gratitude, Joy, He who became fully human for our sake.

A true blue Catholic girlfriend said to me years ago: "You would find something spiritual in Lady Chatterley's Lover! So I read the book.  Next cuppa with her, I was so excited because I had indeed found spiritual stuff in LCL.  "Oh gosh, Barb, I can understand you but no one else ever will"

Thanks dUSt, thank you very much.  I mean, Boss, what else can one say knowing it doesn't say it all.  God bless you and yours richly.  I did not miss Phatmass so much, as I realised just how very much I need it.

Thanks guys!  Good to be back!

Edited by BarbaraTherese

17 hours ago, BarbaraTherese said:

petgentle6.jpg

"Wouldn't it be nice if you never have to get annoyed by dog barking? This new ultrasonic device is doing it, as it easily turns your dog into a well behaved family member."  https://petgentle.pissedconsumer.com/review.html

Do you think this would also work on certain people?:think:

17 hours ago, BarbaraTherese said:

Ain't it great to have Phatmass up and running again with The Boss in the driver's seat !  I went into real withdrawals with anxiety through the roof -and gave myself a bipolar episode.... but........ nowadays I control the beast, it don't control me.  But until it passes, I am taking things real easy and confining myself to Foxtel programs watching programs about serial killers (Criminal Minds), Everybody Loves Raymond, Seinfeld and Becker.  A documentary or two. Always the 5 o'clock News.  Oh bipolar is such great fun:smokey:   In company,I stutter, loose track of my subject, thoughts keep bumping into each other, long silences where my mind is just blank and I sit in company having stopped mid sentence with nothing whatsoever but blankness in my mind - a few seconds or so later "What was I talking about?".  But no voice(s)...none whatsoever and a very good sign- I haven't heard their unwanted opinions for many years now.  I am not opening emails or even reading Phatmass until bipolar gives up the battle with a white flag.  But I wanted to duck in for one secrotfl to say Hi and I saw this thread.  I am fit and well, I just can't in honesty say that I am sane.:frantics:  But I feel tremendous Peace.  Go figure! I have given up trying.  Most unusual in my brand of bipolar when anxiety keeps going through the roof.  This is a first.   Deo Gratius. Laudate Dominum.

I am so happy to have Phatmass back.  To celebrate, last night I did something that is very rare.  I ordered in Dominos and had Southern Fried Chicken, Garlic Bread, Chocolate Thickshake...and a bottle of Solo.  After that, I made coffee and sat out under the pergola on a beautiful night having a smoke........or two...........perhaps it was three....or so.  Can't remember!   In thanking God, I like to give thanks spiritually and quite humanly to celebrate in thankfulness and gratitude, Joy, He who became fully human for our sake.

A true blue Catholic girlfriend said to me years ago: "You would find something spiritual in Lady Chatterley's Lover! So I read the book.  Next cuppa with her, I was so excited because I had indeed found spiritual stuff in LCL.  "Oh gosh, Barb, I can understand you but no one else ever will"

Thanks dUSt, thank you very much.  I mean, Boss, what else can one say knowing it doesn't say it all.  God bless you and yours richly.  I did not miss Phatmass so much, as I realised just how very much I need it.

Thanks guys!  Good to be back!

Good post Barbara. Educational as well as thought provoking :think:

22 hours ago, dUSt said:

Cool.

Gee, thanks Boss.  I worried myself sick about you then tripped myself over into a bipolar episode........in the midst of lousy withdrawals from Phatmass.

Hail oh Fearless Leader! :rap:- great to have you around the joint again.

Regards..........Barb

15 hours ago, Gary david said:

Do you think this would also work on certain people?:think:

Gee, I hope not Gary :wave:

15 hours ago, Gary david said:

Good post Barbara. Educational as well as thought provoking :think:

Thanks Gary