An Old School Catholic Message Board

Francis Church Is 666? Or Nah?

KnightofChrist
1 hour ago, Lilllabettt said:

Well, I think it has to be deliberately bad. JP2 promoted Maciel and hes a canonized saint. He also did things like kissing the Quran. He did a lot that was bad, and just very bad judgment at a minimum . 

Francis could repent on his deathbed and become a saint as well. That JPII is a Saint and Francis could also be, one day, does not mean at present Francis' actions are not wicked.

Edited by KnightofChrist

21 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

Francis could repent on his deathbed and become a saint as well. That JPII is a Saint and Francis could also be, one day, does not mean at present Francis' actions are not wicked.

Ok, but do you think JP2 repented on his death bed? Idk what the definition of wicked is to you. An example of wickedness ito me is worshipping the devil. Taking delight in doing what you know offends God specifically because it offends God. 

On 11/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lilllabettt said:

An example of wickedness ito me is worshipping the devil.

Oh but he did worship Satan. You see, a bowl of dirt from the grounds of the ancient child sacrifice site to the demon Goddess Pachamama was secretly snuck into the Vatican and placed upon the altar at Mass, so that the anti-Pope Francis could carry out his true mission of making the Church the beast from Revelation.

KnightofChrist
On 11/5/2019 at 4:56 PM, Lilllabettt said:

Ok, but do you think JP2 repented on his death bed? Idk what the definition of wicked is to you. An example of wickedness ito me is worshipping the devil. Taking delight in doing what you know offends God specifically because it offends God. 

I don't know if JPII repented on his deathbed or before. In context of sexual abuse, it was wicked for Pope Francis to defend, promote, and surround himself with sodomic serial rapists or those that covered up for them. And despite the childish and naive mockery of Peace, Pope Francis participating in idol worship in the Vatican gardens is also wicked. Pope Francis has btw destroyed a previous theory of yours that he didn't seem to really know what was going on that day. He asked for forgiveness for the idols being thrown into the Tiber, confirmed the idol as P., and trolled the possibility of the idol being at Mass. Instead it was replaced with another Earth offering to P., similar to the earth offering in the Vatican gardens. 

KnightofChrist
On 11/4/2019 at 7:06 PM, Peace said:

Well at least you are consistent. I dunno if I would call Pope Francis worse than the other popes with respect to the sexual abuse crisis. It seems to me that he is more of a clean up man, and is not doing a very good job of cleaning things up. But you don't put primary blame on the clean up man, you put primary blame on the folks who allowed the mess in the first place.

Sanitary workers do not surround/cover themselves in garbage, do not sit in garbage, do not befriend garbage, nor do they lash out at those that cry out for the garage to be taken out. 

How you look at the six examples given earlier in the thread and think he's a clean up man, good or bad? After the Mccarrick case and various others like it what little hope I had of Pope Francis actually doing something against the rapists in the Church, died. 

On 11/3/2019 at 10:45 PM, cruciatacara said:

From the post above, it appears that it is now ok on Phatmass to criticize the Pope and call him evil? What is this site becoming? 

Is sodomic rape of the young evil? Is defense and promotion of those that commit it or cover it up evil? Are the six examples of when Francis promoted or defended Sodomic rapists or their defenders given earlier in the thread not evil? 

Edited by KnightofChrist

3 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

Sanitary workers do not surround/cover themselves in garbage, do not sit in garbage, do not befriend garbage, nor do they lash out at those that cry out for the garage to be taken out. 

That is certainly true my friend. But the question we were discussing was whether or not Pope Francis is worse than his predecessors, who, shall we say for lack of a better term, created the garbage.

3 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

How you look at the six examples given earlier in the thread and think he's a clean up man, good or bad? After the Mccarrick case and various others like it what little hope I had of Pope Francis actually doing something against the rapists in the Church, died.

I haven't had time to look at all six of those, at least not to the level that would justify me making a conclusion about what happened in those particular cases.

I have some familiarity with the McCarrick case since I live in the area, of course.

Screenshot_20191110-090234~2.png

A little later in the interview

Screenshot_20191110-090543~2.png

12 hours ago, KnightofChrist said:

In context of sexual abuse, it was wicked for Pope Francis to defend, promote, and surround himself with sodomic serial rapists or those that covered up for them.

When all this broke I almost stopped being Catholic. I understand the points you raise. And if he really knew these men were pedophiles then that's insane. Same with past Pope's. I don't want to believe they fully knew. Because if they did it's really sick.

Edited by Guest

On 11/10/2019 at 6:41 AM, KnightofChrist said:

and trolled the possibility of the idol being at Mass.

Where? I think a spokesperson said that, not the pope himself.

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Hna.Caridad said:

Delivery, please clarify the intent of your post. Are you advocating for the assault of the Pope or his assassination?

Not my tweet.

If you read the thread (2 pages) my point of view is clear.

Edited by Guest

I have read the thread and your point of view is not clear. You seem to be using this forum to intentionally disseminate anti-Catholic material (if threatening the life or health of a sitting Pope isn’t anti-Catholic, I don’t know what is).  Would it not be better to marginalize the content of “supposed” Catholics (read: anti-Catholics) and let their comments die in the obscurity of irrelevance?

3 hours ago, Hna.Caridad said:

I have read the thread and your point of view is not clear. You seem to be using this forum to intentionally disseminate anti-Catholic material (if threatening the life or health of a sitting Pope isn’t anti-Catholic, I don’t know what is).

If you can't take the time to read a 5 minute thread I don't know what to tell you. I can't force you to read and to become unconfused. Threatened the life or health of a sitting Pope? What are you talking about? Are you on meds? Did you forget to take them?