New Franscian Community

Sr. Faustina who had been with the Poor Clares for thirteen years has taken a year away from her community and is on exclaustration. She has felt called to found a new contemplative/active community based on Franciscan values. She is located in Fairlawn, Ohio and has the support of her local bishop. Their apostolate would include supporting, seminarians, priests and religious. 
Sister has a YouTube video up under Claimed by Christ. She already has interest from young women. If you know of anyone discerning religious life who might be interested, sister's email is on the video.

The Little Sisters of St.joseph, Little Sisters of the holy Family and a couple  of other canadian orders work as housekeepers,etc. to priests,seminarians,etc.Nice to see there is an interest in reviving  this service.

Well, new communities have to start somewhere; And they need qualified, (I think being a nun is a good start) energetic, on fire leaders, who are willing to blaze the trail while being guided by the Holy spirit!

I have no doubt that this young sister will become a foundress of a community that will attract many young discerners! I am excited for her!

• Like 3