An Old School Catholic Message Board

We've Got FRESH SPAM in the House!

Luigi

Chinese industrial products are SSOOO last year! The Pham can now dig into some fresh spam! British fashion!

(The New Year is off to a great start!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Get 'em while they're hot! Chinese industrial spam-sandwiches! Hot off the grill and ready for immediate consumption! Dig in, all you hungry, Spammassers!

Yummy, just remember to wash your hands with soap and water before you partake. 
you can’t be too careful with all the viruses going around.  :eat:

• 2 weeks later...

I have found my vocation, and I wholeheartedly embrace it! 

I read and report SPAM in the Vocation Station!

(Chinese industrial products - specialty items! Don't open the topics, though... they're probably dripping with virtual Covid-19 which will crawl through your mouse and then up your fingers and then up your sleeve!) 

Maybe I should start a new order - the Intercessors of the Spam... the Congregation of Spam Control... the Servants for the Sanctification of the Internet... I have to work on this some more...

21 minutes ago, Luigi said:

Servants for the Sanctification of the Internet

:like2:

21 minutes ago, Luigi said:

I have found my vocation, and I wholeheartedly embrace it! 

I read and report SPAM in the Vocation Station!

(Chinese industrial products - specialty items! Don't open the topics, though... they're probably dripping with virtual Covid-19 which will crawl through your mouse and then up your fingers and then up your sleeve!) 

:lol4:

Laughter really does help.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not enough that we're in the middle of pandemic, you guys - now we get a SPAM-demic, too! Flatten the curve! Flatten the curve!

When I was a teenager, I was a rocker.  We moved in groups then but only the boys fought if absolutely necessary and it was none of us girls business.  It was a man's business.  I was a virgin in fact.

We definitely were not bodgies and widgies, from whom bikkies developed as one of their sources for recruitment of one kind or another as associates of a "1 percenter bikies :lol4: gang (not group) as the other 99% of motorcycle riders are law-abiding citizens, more or less, but not converted to pure evil of all kings"  What happened after Hell's Angels arrived in Australia was that slowly they forced other 99 percenters gangs of real bikkies not bikers who were not the evil that Hell's Angels are nowadays to "re patch" over to Hell's Angels and I can tell you some stories about that too.  You see when I was younger and not so physically disabled, I got around Adelaide here and eventually found out what was going on if I came across something I felt I should explore.  You see, my brother was the president of what he thought were, and they were then, 99 percenters.  But they did something terrible and Bob (nickname Bobby Bul*s**t - because he had a real gift for telling a far out story and have all believe it.  Then when he though he had "everybody in" (The Doors, Jimmy Morrison's words) Bob was usually drunk and would say "Ah c'mon, I was only joking"  Bob you see, could appear as drunk as a skunk, but actually cold sober.   I could tell you some really hair raising stories on quite a few subjects due to me younger and more than half the weight I am now, with full mobility...getting around Adelaide in all sorts of places and situations to try to find out what was going on.....I was under private vows, long before my Home Mass....and so my info collecting was done for Jesus and His Kingdom as I felt and strongly believed He had asked me to do it - little ol me, womb that I am.  There are some things I call street mischief but if I come across something serious, I report it to the Police.  One very special unit of the Adelaide Police force, contacted me and said that I would be his secret informer, he would not even tell his bossI I really trusted Steve, but never met him. He gave me his direct number and it was always Steve who answered.  If a strange voice had answered, never did, I would have just hung up.  Steve and I are years out of contact now, because Internal Affairs rang me and asked me not to contact Steven any more. I said "Sure, no problem, I trust Steve" and that was the finish of our relationship in the special unit. Big story there and it is sure funny to me, but I bet Sam Bass ex head of the bikie unit of The Police who dressed like bikkies without cutoffs.  He bashed up brother Bob a couple of times but I knew something about Bob's so called accident (murder) that someone I trusted had told me.  So I told Steve and of course, I reckon Steve being a good copy had to report what I said to his superiors. I did a bit of research and he has gone to Inspector.  I had two close contacts in the Major Crime Squad too,  I trust them even though when they came out to see me, Mike Eckert played good cop, and Christ was bad copy and nearly frightened me out of cotton picken wiits by saying, we will try to keep you out of court.  I freaked out completely, I had never had a thought about having to go to court.  I thought, hell, if they see me in public in court, I am very literally dead.  Anyway, I was never called to court and the suspect in question was convicted, but not on my evidence for some reason......oh so thankfully.  
Anyway, when Mr Google told me that Steve had been promoted to Inspector of some special group in the Police (read it in I think a Police Gazette or something or other - reliable source, I thought.  Nowadays everything practically is so corrupted there is no way to be sure.  Chris and Mike were retired and now called out of retirement to active duty again.  What I am trying to do is cover my own bac***de - as some very nasty indeed human beings that are sadistic creeps are on my tail in real life.  Somehow even know I am a contributor on Phatmass Phorum (thank you so much @dUSt, our fearless leader and beloved Boss, founder and financial support to keep Phatmass alive and running but is not in a position really to afford it.  I give a monthly donation (available to all, donation link, is on the website) but a measly $5 but as soon as my finances are out of $400 debt (never ever been in that position in my life, even with my pension often near all spent on some presenting need of another or a cause I was on) I will be donating a bit more to Phatmass.  So thanks heaps Boss for pulling me in to line sometimes, but never actually reaching the point of had enough of this - and kicking me off Phatmass for good.  Onya beloved leader and boss :winner:.........and yeah, I am just crawling up to you on my knees hoping to win a bit of mercy when I need it. :brutebeast: the emoji or whatever refers to me at times. Now Catholic Answers (biggest Catholic discussion site in the world apparently - actually they have so many members, in my book, they have lost control altogether) They banned me for life, because I blew my stack and insulted them plus their founder, in a PM only, who is a well known Cathollic person and activist.  So after a while I tried to get in again.  What came up in a full window was BANNED FOR LIFE.  Ok that went on for a fairly long time, so I thought, ok I will try this and using another email address, I registered under another username but still close to my User Name here on Phatmass.  Lo and behold I got in - I dont post very often but at times just look to see the titles of the OP- or the subject the OP has posted as the subject of the thread.

After years of refusing to join Facebook for the shocking things that have come about through Facebook including the murder of two young women I know of, because they were conned or groomed by another Facebook member.  But I joined for a purpose initially i.e. to try to contact a someone I know.  It is what Bob Dylan calls "fading into your own parade".  Next thing doorbell rings.  I see who is there through the wire screen door "What are you doing here?"  "Can I come in?" Okkkay. Whataya want, Dylan?"  He does that to his fans.  He disappears from public for a while ("fading into his own parade" he calls it - and one of the things he is known publically to do is call on them (fans), as above..  How does he know their address - Dylan is a genius's genius.  I dont know how he does it!"

Now then, if you do a bit of a wander around Facebook, I just cannot believe what some have posted for public viewing.  One nasty big bikkie type calls it what they are now stating.  They are "100% ers", no longer "1 percenters" of the bikkie kindgdom and it is a kingdom - because as I wrote before they have forced other groups to repatch over to Hell's Angels or forced some to do what they say. And at the top, believe me, they are egotistical narcissistic and extremely sadistic, cut throat f***** psychopaths and sociopaths.  Or worse! they force others to do their dirty work for them.  They are a kingdom of their own entirely as secretive as North Korea and just as truthful :lol4: They were or are in league with terrorists and also the Mafia - and dont try and tell ME it does not exist any more.  It does indeed and bikkies 100 percenters do their dirty work for them.

Nah, St Therese I know is praying for me and all because she was and is a Carmelite Nun, but though now in Heaven is no longer a Member of The Catholic Church Militant on earth.  And no, I have never received in all my life a rose from St Therese as many have though she knows of my devotion to her Little Way, for so many years now I have lost count.  The souls in Purgatory as well as those now in Glory in Heaven are all full members of The Catholic Church. Jesus is our mystical Head......that will have to do.  I still want at 12.25am want, or would like to want is more accurate, that my will be done. amen. to fully relax with Nirvana and Kurt Cobain.  I have asked Jesus to permit His mother, as Queen of The Angels and Archangels (warrior angels) to send Archangels into this situation for my sake and the sake of the whole world at this particular point.  Saxon, you better back off from this and not try to interfere to help me out, unless of course you are Commanded to do so.  May The Lord's Will ever be done in all things regardless. Amen - Deo Gratius, Laudate Dominum - Amen.

I have never ridden a bike nor wanted to, man's machine insofar as I am concerned, but I loved it pillion.  A real bikkie said one day, you are really skilled pillion passenger and I was on a Harley, feather tailed something or other Harley.  Really big machine, powerful.  I love speed (not the drug and that's for sure!)  He happened to be a mate of Bob's when he was alive.  I am sitting in the day room of the old Hillcrest Hospital (demolished now for the government to build what I have been told (but not checked out), are not for rental but to sell).  There is a Huge Massive lack of a social conscience if that is what the government has done..........with so many homeless living and sleeping on the streets.  I know a lot about their plight (homeless) too and in a quite personal way.  I lived in this town for 6 years, broke, ill and homeless, although I was able to couch surf at times (oh so many funny and terrible tales there)

Anyway, he comes into the dayroom and I said "How on earth did you know I was here" - we did not have contact regularly at all. But he was a real mate of Bob's, I used to mix with them at Bob's house.  He did not answer my question which I did not query further as he is a bikkie, not a bikie.  So he sat beside me and asked what was wrong.  I told him what had happened and he told me likely what had occurred.  And then he said "You need, Barb, to be in the wind" and that is a bikkie and bikie term for on the bike (it has other meanings too dependant onthe circumstances).  So I knew he had a magnificent Harley and felt like queen getting on the back.  We went flying down Regency Road at break neck speed.  When he slowed down for some reason, I yelled into the direction of his ear, covered by a helmet and said "I feel as if I have won the lottery" and he shouted back, "You have!"  Now that concerned me for a bit, but never had occasion to distrust him.  So "You have" was good enough for me though I did not have a clue what he meant.  Reason for that, but I want to finish this and listen to Kurt Cobain and Nirvana.........to help me relax and switch off all the stress and bu******it I have been experiencing for a long time now.  My psychiatrst rang me last night and suddenly said "I can't understand this, you have not had an episode this serious in about 17 years it must be"  I said, yeah, I know that, but it is here and now present and I have to try to deal with it before the 'bipolar episode' goes any further and in order to keep myself from the clutches of a psychiatric hospital or ward and once again controlled by PMH.  More to that, but I really want to finish this.

About links from anyone in fact, all you do is hover your cursor over the link and in the far left corner in very small and pale font, the actual address where the link can lead you to appears.  Why that is kept such a hush hush in  our day, or seems to be, truly beats me. 

But there you go kids - and by the way, I love Spam - both raw and cooked.  If I had my way (don't take this literally PLEASE like cops and psychiatry does, but I would have spammers and those who con people for money/exloit in some way over the internet as well as those who write what we call today "fake news" etc., I would have them raw and cooked without a blink.  But The Lord has not called me to that in my own vocation and call for me.   What it was is a poetic licence to express fact with fiction, which is how sometimes I will write or speak.

I write what I call Fictional Fact.  In other words the underlying is quite true, fact.  But I can dress it up to convey the actual truth  with fiction......and there is more, more and even more + than all the above.  It is now 12.42 am and I am gone to relax all this stress with Kurt Cobain and NIRVANA.  I can with a lot of famous musical performers, not all especially today's 'music' which is not music at all, some of it is even not sychopated. I am a musician from way back.  I just dont play the piano any more, I can't afford a piano - thanks to my back stabbing ex-husand (who was never a real husband) and had, I now know, abused me spiritually, mentally and emotionaly for the span of our 15 year marriage.  He as good as kicked me out and I left. I just could not take it any more.  At the time I was suffering often very serious indeed episodes of bipolar.  His parting words to me almost were "Do you think I am going to live with a mad woman for the rest of my life?"  More later, somewhere on Phatmass or even Facebook, if you are a member.  I use a completely, completely alias/more accurately know as a User Name which is an AKA and yet not.  Like Bob Dylan, if someone asked me who I am, the most honest answer would be :- I am a human being.  That is the only truthful response any person can give, who is a human being anyway.  And if you ask me those on my tail are not human beings or more accurately perhaps shocking examples of human beings.  Nah to me they are the Spawn of Satan.No only God can create life - take note of that scientists, you are on dangerous and very thin ice indeed!

No what I mean is that such evil overwhelming evil that exists in some so called human beings and they are and yet they are not.  The evil shocking and appalling evils they commit and have committed are a very close example of the absolute evil of Satan that horrendous beast (I never use he or him in regard to Satan - to me it is an IT.

I have to go, I have two last things I really must do before I can relax with NIRVANA for a while, take my medication and hit the sack.  Thank You, Lord.  Amen.

Night all phellow phammers - in the morning I will know whether Phatmass will still allow me to be here if my Post here has not been taken down completely.  If it is, time to move on in a sense.  Two musical videos for you. First is Bob Dylan and the second is Kurt Cobain and NIRVANA.

I have seen tonight clips from Kurt Cobain, I have never seen them before.  I started to get a feeling before those clips came on that I was experiencing what I call "bad vibes".  I have watched Kurt Cobain and Nirvana" for the very last time in my life - and I now going to try and find a moderator to have that Nirvana video I posted from Youtube - there is something going on, because I have never seen some of that evil stuff before.  I did want to watch it to the end, but I have decided to put it on Pause and post this post as a Please do not Watch it.

I am now going to try to find a moderator to delete it completely from my above post.  It is EVIL, believe you me.  I am a musician too just dont play piano or write lyrics any more and haven't for years.  But that band on Nirvana are not playing music, the continual consistent beat of the band was driving me nuts.  Suddenly there was Peace and Serenity and the silence I love within me.  I started to really focus on the lyrics Cobain was 'singing'.  The sound of his voice too was horrible and the lyrics are shocking - and I have never grasped the potential meaning before.

I just wanted to watch to the end so I could see what viewers were seeing here on Phatmass.  It is EVIL !!!

Bye for now, I am going off to a moderator and ask for its removal.  I will probably know tomorrow if the rest of my Post is still up whether I am welcome here on Phatmass or not!  And ok, but whoever or whatever, I dont know now, who the moderators are.  I never take much notice at all of the so called 'titles' etc. invented for PHatmass.  I take people at face value, insofar of course, as there can be any face value on the internet . What has happened is a complete post of mine into the Debate Forum has been removed completely with no advice to me that they (that mysterious 'they') were removing it completely.  Whole patch of what I wrote is now missing. I decided not to send a PM and ask the moderators or whatever the hell they are called.  I dont care!  OK, kick me off a Catholic Discussion site and for life.  Catholic Answers did it to me, but I was able to get back in for the sheer unadulterated hell of it and have now been a member there for years.

.......yep, patches of this post have been removed by whoever, I don't know.  The internet is out of control, and a dangerous and at times evil place to be, going by Facebook for only.  The internet is completely out of control.  It is a Gift from God that is being abused.  And I know more too.  It is 3.19am and after I contact a moderator, to remove that Nirvana video I posted - Bob Dylan's are ok but what is happening is that these videos are being edited at times heavily edited.  Why is it that the videos on Youtube of Jimmy Morrison and The Doors, some of his best known albums are not on Youtube at all, without any explanation whatsoever.  And The Doors and Jimmy Morrison during the Vietnam war were protest songs at The Vietnam War, but he was world famous with his band.  He wrote lyrics and music on other subjects too.  But all I could find on Youtube were either cut short, or distorted in some way.  Now I am highly suspicious of Youtube!

There is something amiss on Youtube.  Every now and then we get spam posts.  You lot seem to laugh at it, but I do not find it funny really - I am suspicious who is posting them and why?  I wrote a poem and a line ran "we are puppet people in a puppet world and the masked puppeteer is laughing.  I am puzzled by the laughter" just as I am puzzled by the laughter about these spammers and the relationship to Spam - it is a sort of cold tinned ham (for one flavour only now) over here in Aussie land in Adelaide South Aust - I dont know if other states in Aust retail Spam as a tinned meat which can be eaten cold, on sandwiches or heated for say breakfast and eggs with grilled tomatoes - for one that I know of.  Such laughter at the spam run we have now and then on Phatmass just might be a way of letting spammers know that we ridicule the spam..........the other potential that I dont like to think about is that such laughing posts are by stupid people.  That to me has to be a very remote possibility, but possibility it is and remains, though it appals me to even have had the thought.

Ok, not reading this back and going off to find a moderator as I said.  I will know tomorrow or whenever it occurs, that PHatmass masked puppeteers or whatever have interfered in some way for some reason.  No explanation! and that is why I closed my thread on Private Vows and Spiritual type of extracts, images etc. and my own comments at times by not posting.  After a while, I opened the thread on Bipolar Disorder to see what would happen.  It has gone on for quite a while to date, so I will see what is taken out completely or in part by those strange weird moderators, also the moderators of meh..........what an insult! Is this a Catholic Discussion site, or is it not.  Please do not be concerned on my part, I have already set up another place on the internet that I can post into. Because I shake the dust off my sandals and move on.  Jesus said that as instructions to His apostles and disciples and I as a faithful loyal Catholic am united into the Mystical Body of Christ who is the Head of His Body mystically.  On earth we are called officially "The Militant Church on earth".  Now militant is a very interesting word to reseach and reflect on.

Where on earth are you members coming from?........and moderators of meh - takes one to know one you know.  For some reason, I have a lot of confidence in dUSt,  Is it that he is so busy with a very busy life, that the moderators of meh, who to me are meh too, to run PHatmass.  dUSt seems to drop in now and then that we know of.  Now you tell me this, if computers can be controlled by hackers, have my posts been removed by a hacker for the sheer hell of it........or possibly for another reason I know about.  It does not have to be PHatmass being hacked, it could be my computer.

I am now going to find a moderator.  Try to relax for a short while, check my doors are all locked, not windows because it is very cold here at night and I would know if a window was open.  Look you lot, I am poor, very poor, regarded as below poverty line i.e. aged pensioners of which I am one.  I can't afford to have secure locks put on my windows.  Oh for goodness sake grow up!........and remember that this is a Catholic site and faithful to The Teachings of The Church.  Grow up for goodness sake and have loyalty to Jesus and His Church Holy.  At all times, every second of your day and as baptised faithful Catholics, you can't come on to a Catholic site to get your rocks off, and that is sadistic to hurt The Gospel and Jesus, fully human still in Heaven too, and His children in some way - flash your beaver dam intellectual prowess, I can't think of any other word for it - well that is an egoist.  You leave me speechless in confusion.  But ok, I push on to try to get at reasons and work things out for my own information.  Ok, you dont want to hear this, but ok you got it anyway.  Have I broken Phatmas rules of membership.  Dear me, boo hoo, what on earth can I do:cry3:.....:lol4:...........shake the dust of my sandals and move on, that is what I can and will do if I have to.

Bon soir - catchya on the morrow.  Now, if God Wills it, I am off to find a moderator and ask for that evil video to be removed please.

@dUSt would you please remove that NIRVANA video completely from my Post, I have never ever seen, never, some of the videos that I saw last night.  It is Kurt Cobaiin mainlhy I think.  But after I sawa what I saw last night, I was horrified.  Please remove it immediatel.  I dont know moderators user names.  I never take any notice of titles unless I feel I should.  There are no moderators on that list of who is active for this time of day whatever it is for you Yanks.  Of course, they could be lurking around but we don't know it.  I am not contacting @dUStbecause apparently he does not catch up with all his communications on Phatmass perhaps until some time later.  He is a very busy man on a number of important fronts.......as I see it. Or perhaps ignores some.  I DO NOT KNOW !!!   but I have been told by a rather reliable source, that it is nothing for a priest or some rank in The Church to just lurk.  So ok, now you masked puppeteers of Moderators of Meh - takes one to know one! take my posts down now or at some time later, and ok, I am gone to new vineyards as a worker (now then you smart alec (wanted to write something else but for some reason decided to refrain) whoever the heck lurks like a masked puppeteer around Phatmass keeping everyone in line and of course the tittle tatlers who hit "Report Post" or whatever.  Over here in Aussie land they are dogs and rat finks because their objection is not made public or private to the person whose post they are objecting to. How the hell do I know what goes on out of public sight in discussion forums, with these STUPID private messaging.  Nah, over on Catholic Ansers, I received a PM from a member, I din't know who the heck he was. Nah to me it was the beginning of grooming and pick-up line. So I blasted that member who sent me that PM.  And in public in a post but did not reveal his UserName.  So ok, no one responds, and then when I had cooled down about what he seemed to me to try to do.  I stupidly rationalised that I had misinterpreted him and made that public.  Then all the wonderful good Catholics started to give me a blast about that poor guy, blah blah blah - you know those who love to have a reason to tear down a tall poppy that's what we call it here in South Australia, I have no idea really what happens in other states. but on Catholic Answers members came out publicly to thank me for something or other.  I was someone who stood tool with my chin out. Dont know what it means in other countries - and certainly not to Yanis.  How on earth, on earth, could you vote in an idiot a egomaniac like Donald Trump to be your President - and if you know anything about history, what Trump did and was doing is picking on how Hitler got control of Germany - if you know your history, that is.  You Yanks are a bunch of idiots it seems to me.  How on earth, oh my goodness, how on earth can a President oof The United State not stop gun control but rather supports the second amendment I think it is.  Now back when it was written, it was still the wild west, more or less - and so the right to possess a gun was written into your constitution - it beats me for sure, why you cannot see who is in control of this world.  Jesus has and He said "Satan is the Prince of this world, but fear not, little flock, I have overcome Satan"......now put that right up your nose and smoke it - another Aussie term.  Yep, fair dinkum Aussie shiela here - just moved on in time to 74 years, crippled blah blah blah and all the rest.  But I am still a good ol Aussie sheila as Aussies used to term us.  Yer know that is just like the coppers over here using informers for all they can get.  Take the case of that lawyer who worked for, and I mean BIG criminals Mafia connected informing on them to the Police.  When the s**t hit the fan, she found that there was no police protection at all - and now she must live probably barred from practising law because she broke her lawyer's oath or whatever that information she has is confidential.  Having no protection whatsoever, she knows that she is on the run for the rest of her life. Now I know for a fact that these evil Spawns of Satan don't do something immediately usually because it is right out in the open what happened.  (Thank God for some great investigative reporters) anyway, she knows she has no protection whatsoever coming from cops right up to the top cop running the Police Department. I have experience of that from a det. sgt. who was in charge then of Internal Affairs.  After I contacted him, shortly after, he is given a promotion to another department.  IF YOU IDIOTS on Phatmass can see that we public are NOT NECESSARILY TOLD THE TRUTH BY EITHER POLICE, CERTAINLY NOT, NOR OUR GOVERNMENT.  They tell us what they think we need to hear.  Goodness me, can't you see it if you are intelligent as you like to put on display at times.  Where on earth are some seeming quite intelligent members, coming from!!! from big time criminals who are absolutely in league with the Mafia active here in Australia (her client she was informing on).  Not only that a high ranking police officer was charged with corruption because he had been having a long standing affair with her.  Now then, it goes to court but is judged not guilty of corruption!!! in that it was determined by the jury apparently factually that he was not passing information to her, Police information.  Excuse me for goodness sake, what is more corrupt than having an affair with an informer!!!.  Nope, nowadays, people say, it's their personal business and should not be brought out into the open. For goodness sake, where are you Yanks coming from?  Are you all completely stupid in electing Donald Trump.  Hell, the whole world needs America - we look to you for THE LEADER in democracy....more. But I want to get off this Post because my computer informed me that another post was posted after my last one.  I am really dying to get my teeth into that thing the essence of cow.  Now one really major move Satan and his Spawn were able to bring about, that people no longer believe in God and so certainly not in Satan.  Not only that, generally people believe at any rank at all, some telling downright lies, that @dUSt  the Mafia no longer exists.  Look out there and HEAR THIS IF YOU HAVE EARS TO HEAR.  You think you are living in reality - you are not and on any level at all, other than that reality that becomes generally accepted.  In that our media is HUGELY TO BLAME.  And media today, you see, has to do what their owner state to say to the editor in order to   Now what confuses me is that if Satan exists as some really do believe, then there has to a God.  No the god of that lot is Satan - Jesus said "Satan is the prince of this world, but fear not, little flock, I have overcome Satan.  Now then Pope Benedict, when he was a Cardinal wrote a book "Faith and The Future" and in that book in three not lengthy paragraphs he has, if you - oh I dont know where on earth many really good well known Catholics are coming from.  True I don't.  I am still going to Mass and Confession when I can.........I am poor you stupids and Jesus, God, :"hears the cry of the poor".  He knows that the only reason I cannot get to Mass is now with the coronavirus (think about that if you can if someone else is not pulling your strings) we cannot go to Mass. HEAR THIS, "YOU THAT HAVE EARS TO HEAR"  (and yes, the inverted commas are really where I meant to put them) that my income is BELOW POVERTY line here in Australia and I just do not have the money sometimes to get a taxi to Mass and home again.  I am not only poor in these godless generations, I nearly crippled by arthritis, so I cannot take in ironing to relieve my governmentally declared below poverty line of income.  And yes, I reported it to Centrelink,, what I earned over a period defined by Centrelink.  I also had to report my income earnings to the Housing Authority (government) who pushes jme around and no matter how much I earned they took a percentage off my earnings.  Now I can tell you a very funny story about my contact with Mike and Chris in the Major Crime Squad here, that would shock you so much, I probably would be reported to the Archbishop (no worries it is all in diocesan files on me).  Archbishop Faulkner is retired and was, I know, very ill.  I think I read somewhere that he has gone to a greatly earned (tho no person can indeed state "greatly earned". Not even dear St Joan of Arc who is canonised some 500 years after she was burned at the stake as a heretic.  Now I wonder if that canonization 500 years after she suffered a horrendous death, made her feel better about what The Church was permitting in burning her at the stake - and worse.  Think about that, if you can and come to your own conclusion re Joan and her death........and do not rationalise !!! if you Sm*** A*** egotiists know what rationalising is in psychological and psychiatric terms.

And MORE Spam at the Debate Table - I don't think we've ever had it there before! 

Why do Spammers think the Pham is such a good pond to fish in? Do we come across as gullible, or what?!