An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pete Buttigieg

3 hours ago, Lilllabettt said:

I don't.  He supports partial birth abortion. 

Who's a better candidate? There are no canidates who are pro-life. I wish there were. This guy is probably a long shot getting elected but so was Trump.

Screenshot_20200203-103246~2.png

41 minutes ago, Delivery said:

Who's a better candidate? There are no canidates who are pro-life. I wish there were. This guy is probably a long shot getting elected but so was Trump.

Screenshot_20200203-103246~2.png

Whose the better candidate, Stalin or Pol Pot? 

There comes a point when 2 candidates are so depraved or evil that voting for the one to limit the others evil is a meaningless gesture.

If Pete supported executing Jews and Trump supported executing Muslims could you justify voting for the one to limit the others evil?

He supports killing babies as their feet dangle from the birth canal. 80% of late term abortions are for elective reasons - not for fetal defects, rape, incest or life of the mother, but as a lifestyle option. Reasonable people can disagree about abortion but when you endorse abortion up to birth you've crossed a line. You become a moral reprobate. And he loudly claims to be a Christian, wears it on his sleeve... He is a discredit to Jesus just as much as Trump is.

There are a lot of pro-lifers who say Trump has done the most any president has ever done for the pro-life cause. They make a decent case. Some say this whole impeachment thing is primarily over access to abortion.

I don't know if that's true, but are any of the democratic candidates NOT for abortion on demand at any time for any reason? That certainly seems to be an extreme position but it is becoming the norm for democratic candidates (if it isn't already).

I really, really despise a lot about Trump. I don't know if I could stomach voting for him (I live in a blue state so it doesn't really matter), but these candidates are going to make being a Catholic or Christian a lot harder. Maybe that's what we deserve, but I also don't really feel like giving them a stick to beat me with.

I get that moral character is really important but I can certainly understand going into survival mode.

You can question the sincerity of Trump administration and the republican party but at least Trump doesn’t advocate for and promote infanticide

You can question the sincerity of Trump administration and the republican party posturing regarding abortion  but at least Trump and his party doesn’t advocate for and promote late term abortion and  infanticide

Edited by little2add