An Old School Catholic Message Board

Greetings, Plebs

PhuturePriest

Lilllabettt
2 hours ago, Not A Mallard said:

Having to do college from home is making being quarantined at home less fun but also making college easier to do.

I feel you as I'm working from home.

However isn't it harder to get library books and ish? Or, is it there are fewer distractions? Where do you go if you dont mind me asking. 

Not A Mallard
1 hour ago, Lilllabettt said:

I feel you as I'm working from home.

However isn't it harder to get library books and ish? Or, is it there are fewer distractions? Where do you go if you dont mind me asking. 

I just don't like the college environment; doing my schoolwork online at home is much more peaceful.

On 3/22/2020 at 12:51 AM, PhuturePriest said:

I have deigned to return.

How is everyone? Are those from the old days still alive? Are you coping well with the whole Coronavirus thing?

I am finishing out the last two months of my undergraduate days at the University of Dallas via online school and doing "off-site seminary formation" (whatever that means). I am currently drinking scotch out of a jam jar and watching Napoleon Dynamite for the first time.

In other words, I am not coping well with the whole Coronavirus thing and am already getting quite bored with this "social distancing" affair. :|

Do let me know if you're still alive. Or don't. I'll probably forget about this thread in the morning.

You seem nice, do I know you?

Lilllabettt
On 3/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Not A Mallard said:

I just don't like the college environment; doing my schoolwork online at home is much more peaceful.

When I was in school I was too poor for books. I just read them in the library. The library also gave me tips such as: if you're homeless, buy a 24 hr gym membership and locker. Spend your nights lifting weights and getting ripped. Then during the day go to the library and pretend you fell asleep while reading. The bleeding hearts will not disturb you. Libraries and 24 http hour gyms almost never close. They are now though. 

PhuturePriest
On 3/30/2020 at 12:05 PM, Not A Mallard said:

Having to do college from home is making being quarantined at home less fun but also making college easier to do.

I feel this very deeply. Although I appreciated having classes again, because it gave more of an obvious purpose to my day (beyond drinking and Assassin's Creed, obviously).

21 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

You seem nice, do I know you?

I don't believe we've had the pleasure of making one another's acquaintance, as the man who I knew with this username would never have used "nice" to describe me. :|

I greet you, delusional stranger.