An Old School Catholic Message Board

Biden Is KKK

little2add

biden turned his back on the Hyde amendment  and is a untrustworthy pro abortionist 

8 hours ago, Lea said:

The longer I am in this forum, the happier I am not to live in the US. 

It's not bad for certain people. There is an obsession with the death of the innocent here. I think 60 million babies aborted. Mass shootings in school and people who idolize their guns. They won't budge an inch to protect the most vulnerable. And that is on both issues. Abortion and guns. One good thing if Biden is elected we will hopefully get more sensible gun laws. 

Edited by Guest

little2add

Biden has served in high office for over 30 years and somehow was transformed into a Multi millionaire  on only a government salary .

to date he has not legislative any gun control laws, how do you figure he would now, if elected

Edited by little2add

Little2Add I'm not sure if you're responding to me but I'm guessing you are. Just a reminder I put you on my ignore list so when you post all it says is "you've chosen to ignore content by little2add." If you weren't responding to me my bad. I again wish you peace and blessings. Feel free to respond to my posts just be aware I can't see them.

little2add
6 hours ago, Delivery said:

"you've chosen to ignore content by little2add.

Haha

now your not seeing double

Black facebook friend:

Looking at a lot of post here, and I don’t think y’all judge correctly. If Bill Clinton was able to run for president this year most of our people will go vote for him when he passed more laws then a lil bit to affect the black and brown people. Oh cuz he could play the sax and got some **** and went on all the black shows and had a lil swag about him then that’s all you need huh? Forget about the thousands of lives affected, those who sold a lil weed that will never get out of prison, those who got 50 times more time for crack(our folk) while those who had cocaine(other folks) got super light sentences, and the only difference is a lil baking soda. U folks are destroyed man. We so easy to make happy. If I worked for a presidential candidate I would make him start a tic toc and have him doing the nay nay, the woah, and have him posting IG videos of him bumping drake, Jay Z, da baby, and teach him how to Bob his head on beat and have him drive an Escalade wit 24’s on it and Go on the Breakfast club and I guarantee that it will be record number of blacks at the polls. Who cares if he locks up hundreds of thousands of your people for life for minor drug offenses. Can y’all stop being so freaking simple and easy to please. Got dang

P.S. Ain’t nan one of em on ur side.

Radio host Charlamagne tha God is pushing back one day after former Vice President Joe Biden said on his show “The Breakfast Club” that African-American voters "ain’t black” if they can’t decide whether to vote for him or incumbent President Trump.

“I see black communities all across America catching hell regardless of who is in the White House,” the radio host told The Hill on Saturday. “Because we have a bunch of underlying conditions created by systemic racism that have never been fixed.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/charlamagne-tha-god-pushes-back-biden-you-aint-black-comments-intricate-part-system-dismantled

chrysostom

A friend has observed, honestly, that they think there is some deterioration there which seems worse, or happens more often, than Biden's flubs of yesteryear.

They also think Trump is probably on the spectrum, which would not surprise me. But what do I know.

The debates are going to be something. Will Joe be able to string it together on national TV, several times in a row? He probably will, but if he really falters, will the Dems sort of just...give up? Some are already, and Bernie with his endorsement of Biden forever lost respect with a lot of his supporters.

A large percentage of the population is actually still waiting to decide, I think. Biden just sort of fell into the nomination, winning lots of states he didn't even try to canvass. Not sure if he is the candidate people will go out of their way to get elected. It's all very meh.

Once Texas goes blue at some point, it'll be Dem all the time, or we could see some other realignments. Not looking forward to any of it.

Edited by chrysostom

5 minutes ago, chrysostom said:

A large percentage of the population is actually still waiting to decide, I think. 

Easliy said from Europe, but I suggest you'd better get a more pluralistic system. In several states it started out with two main parties in the parliaments - mostly one conservative, one more leftist -, then got up to three, which allows the first coalitions, four, five, six. It makes politics way more interesting. 

@dUSt can you allow my account to post images again please? Or give me a reason I'm not allowed? Thanks man.

Rest in peace to George Floyd.

little2add

The cop who brutally killed the innocent man, in front of the whole world is guilty of first degree murder.  
It is a travesty of justice that this cop has not been arrested and charged

Edited by little2add