An Old School Catholic Message Board

Biden Is KKK

On 5/28/2020 at 2:37 PM, little2add said:

The cop who brutally killed the innocent man, in front of the whole world is guilty of first degree murder.  
It is a travesty of justice that this cop has not been arrested and charged

Chauvin has now been arrested and charged with third degree murder. First degree murder requires premeditation, and evidence of it. Second degree murder requires intent to kill, and evidence of it, but not premeditation. Third degree murder requires evidence that the accused caused the death, but without premeditation or intent to kill. 

If the Minneapolis prosecutor charged Chauvin with first or second degree murder but could not then produce evidence of premeditation or intent to kill, Chauvin would have to be found innocent. Thus third degree murder seems to be the legal route that will be most likely to result in a conviction. 

little2add

The civil unrest over this racist crime is out of control and growing.   Shouldn’t the other cops be held accountable for not intervening? 

It’s going to be a long hot, ugly summer...  I’m afraid 

10 minutes ago, little2add said:

The civil unrest over this racist crime is out of control and growing.   Shouldn’t the other cops be held accountable for not intervening? 

It’s going to be a long hot, ugly summer...  I’m afraid 

The other officers - those who didn't intervene - have also been fired and the prosecutor is considering charges against them. 

little2add

Not pro-looting, not anti-cop, not pro-hate

violence isn’t the answer”

Just saying

I'm down to 2 possibilities. 

1.) This is a conspiracy. His murder was planned and this is some kind of deep state operative in action. With a lot of cooperation from elected officials. There is now video that shows 3 police on top of him. No arrests were ever made despite the video everyone seen from the beginning of George being choked out for over 7 minutes while calling for his mom. Just 2 days ago the prosecutor said while this was terrible it may not even warrant criminal charges. If that's not throwing the lit torch on the pool full of gasoline tell me what is. All of this rioting and destruction is scary as hell. There may be hired/planned help to riot too. And white supremacists and possibly even undercover police. Then you have oppressed people who are distraught and rioting and not hired. But the fact an arrest was just now made is sending up tons of red flags. And only one arrest. And only 3rd degree. With bail set. And again with the prosecutor 2 days ago saying publically no arrests may be made. It's almost like they were/are doing this intentionally so insanity happens. I really hate conspiracy but if you've seen the videos there's no way it could of took this long.

Unless.......

2.) We live in Amerikkka. And the same thing that happened to Ahmaud Arbery with the shady af prosecutors happened to George Floyd. Both of those videos make me sick to my stomach and weep. And these are just the latest 2. Michael Vick did more jail time then all the cops combined who have killed the last 493 unarmed Black men.

So 1 or 2. I don't know. Actually definitely 2 for sure. It's become clear especially when you look at history. But if 1 is true also it's a mind ****.

If you don't know what the Black Wall Street Massacre is look it up. Tommorow is the 99th anniversary. I always think the odds of actually being alive when Christ returns is so slim. But 2020 is really getting crazy. Prayers to everyone. God Bless.

Edited by Guest

Most of this violence would of been prevented with the simple stroke of a pen from the District Attorneys office in Minneapolis (and 4 arrest). Why isn’t the country asking them to help stop all this?

Things that make you go hmmm....

Edited by Guest

Lilllabettt
4 hours ago, Delivery said:

Most of this violence would of been prevented with the simple stroke of a pen from the District Attorneys office in Minneapolis (and 4 arrest). Why isn’t the country asking them to help stop all this?

Things that make you go hmmm....

The reason is that we don't do political prosecutions in this country (or supposedly we don't.) 

Idk. Do you ever watch law and order?Bad guys go free CONSTANTLY because a case can not be made.

Here in Chicago we no longer charge people with theft or property crime unless it is over $1,000 and a repeat offender. Meaning you can watch someone steal a $900 piece of jewelry from a small business on video, and they can confess, but nothing will happen.  It is VERY common for gun arrests and drug arrests to go uncharged. It is VERY common here in Chicago for police to solve a homicide and be unable to charge the guilty party because witnesses won't cooperate.

In this country we're not supposed to use the prosecution's office as a political tool to satisfy an angry mob. Theyre only supposed to charge people with what they believe they have a decent chance to convict beyond a reasonable doubt.

Remember George Zimmerman. Remember the Baltimore cops. They were prosecuted for political reasons despite there being such scant evidence of what they were charged with.  And you saw the outcome. 

They MIGHT be able to get murder 3. See how they charged manslaughter as well? That's supposed to be insurance. Positional asphyxiation is not a new concept in police world ... it's well known. Not sure what the defense may be. There was in some places years ago the training that went "one (knee) on the deck one on the neck" to restrain someone, but that has long been done away with. The prosecution is not straight forward since Mr Floyd did not die from strangulation.  

So you watched him being choked for 8 minutes and you're unsure if it was murder? Good for you. Anyways I'm sure if I get to meet you in Heaven it will great. Because there's aspects of you on the internet that seem really cool. Not that you would ever want to meet me. But I can't do this. And you probably feel the same talking to me. Honestly God Bless you and your husband and family. I sincerely pray for his safety. Take care. I have to stop posting here. It's going to incite me to violence. @dUSt out of your charity can you please delete my account and ban me from this site? Please do this. Thank you.

Edited by Guest

KnightofChrist

@Delivery

Believing George Floyd's murderer is guilty of murder and being able to prosecute him of murder in a court of law are quite different. That is the point @Lilllabettt is trying to make. Do you understand the difference?

2 minutes ago, KnightofChrist said:

@Delivery

Believing George Floyd's murderer is guilty of murder and being able to prosecute him of murder in a court of law are quite different. That is the point @Lilllabettt is trying to make. Do you understand the difference?

Im trying to be chill and cool. God bless you. I love you both. These are crazy times. Let's just stop okay? Please. For real I love you guys. I just can't do this anymore. @dUSt I trust you will delete my account. Please if I somehow get the urge to come back here in a month please have deleted my account. I appreciate it so much. And thank you for phatmass. I learned a ton here.

Edited by Guest

KnightofChrist
Just now, Delivery said:

Im trying to be real. God bless you. I love you both. These are crazy times. Let's just stop okay? Please. For real I love you guys. I just can't do this anymore. @dUSt I trust you will delete my account.

Just so we are clear I love you too. I believe George Floyd was murdered in the first degree, that the officer should be hung by the neck until dead. But the court will not find him guilty of murder 1 and he'll serve little to no time in prison. 

I wish you the best. You too Lilllabettt. Everyone please stay safe.

@dUSt I'm trusting you to delete my account. I'm very serious. I've been having crazy thoughts sometimes about the whole Tan thing. I just need to get 100% away from this stuff. I cant do it no more.

little2add

6144-B0-A5-846-F-4549-B394-0-CF4-B3-AE1- 

Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas opens up about the process in a new documentary and claims the “biggest impediment” to his life and legal career was not the KKK but the “modern-day liberal.” 

“I felt as though in my life I had been looking at the wrong people as the people who would be problematic toward me,” Thomas says in the film “Created Equal: Clarence Thomas in His Own Words,” according to ABC News.

“We were told that, ‘Oh, it’s gonna be the bigot in the pickup truck; it’s gonna be the Klansmen; it’s gonna be the rural sheriff.’ But it turned out that through all of that, ultimately the biggest impediment was the modern-day liberal

Thomas said Dems on the panel, headed by Biden, plotted against him “because they have one issue or because they have the power to caricature you.”

little2add

Just months before Election Day, the question of whether President Trumpwill get to select a third Supreme Court justice hangs over the final weeks of the court’s term.

Even if no surprise vacancy opens up on the bench, the Supreme Court may well be a factor in many voters’ minds come November.

In coming weeks, the court is expected to issue rulings that could determine the fate of Trump’s tax returns, LGBT rights in the workplace and the deportation status of nearly 700,000 young undocumented immigrants.

Top Senate Republicans drew fresh attention to the bench recently when they said they would confirm a new justice if given the chance despite 2020 being an election year, in an apparent reversal of their rationale for blocking President Obama’s nominee late in his second term.

anything is possible, if a third Supreme Court justice opening where to open up it could change the outcome of the whole election, even more than the George Floyd's murder debacle.

little2add

Let’s admit, Corona 19, the trump impeachment, police brutality, Social media, Undocumented immigration, abortion; are all related.  

The outcome of the next election is going to change the world, as we know it!