An Old School Catholic Message Board

Biden Is KKK

cutenickname
1 hour ago, Credo in Deum said:

We gotta stop calling people “KKK” lol. 

Anyway, I don’t think Biden is a racist.  I do think he’s a careerist, but that also explains the majority of politicians on either side.

@cutenickname I’m not going to say voting for Trump wouldn’t be sinful, but I don’t know how you’ve rationalized Biden as being the sinless option, lol. 

I care about abortion. I think it is a grave evil. It is the only culture war issue that the Catholic Church and I unreservedly agree with one another on; but fetuses are not the summit of my moral universe. If there was a burning building and inside that building there were 500 frozen embryos and thirty old ladies, I would save the old ladies first. Mr. Trump's America is that burning building. In my opinion the potential outcomes of another four years of Donald Trump represent such an immediate danger to American democracy, the "rule of law" (a phrase said way to often now) and the safety of every man, woman, and child on the earth (especially blacks, latinos, women, LGBTQIA folks, the poor, and the disabled) that I do not feel even a pang of conscience over the idea of voting for Biden.

Credo in Deum
3 hours ago, cutenickname said:

I care about abortion. I think it is a grave evil. It is the only culture war issue that the Catholic Church and I unreservedly agree with one another on; but fetuses are not the summit of my moral universe. If there was a burning building and inside that building there were 500 frozen embryos and thirty old ladies, I would save the old ladies first. Mr. Trump's America is that burning building. In my opinion the potential outcomes of another four years of Donald Trump represent such an immediate danger to American democracy, the "rule of law" (a phrase said way to often now) and the safety of every man, woman, and child on the earth (especially blacks, latinos, women, LGBTQIA folks, the poor, and the disabled) that I do not feel even a pang of conscience over the idea of voting for Biden.

While I’m not for Biden or Trump, I get it. Thanks for the explanation. 

• 5 months later...

We are moving towards a dictatorship...

We are moving toward a dictatorship of relativism which does not recognize anything as for certain and which has as its highest goal one’s own ego and one’s own desires. 

Pope Benedict XVI