An Old School Catholic Message Board

It Looks Like We're Not Alone

Tucker Carlson: And you think they have come to that conclusion?

Tom Rogan: Yes Yes Yes confidently.

Tucker Carlson: They think this is extraterrestrial just to be totally blunt about it. 

Tom Rogan: Or extradimensional or something extra. Not from this world let's put it that way.

Here's the other thread I started on this topic with discussion and videos.

little2add

There is no such thing as intelligent life in outer space.
 It (outer space) should not be confused with the universe that consists of 5% protons, 5% neutrons, 5% electrons and 85% morons

A Catholic Answers poster asked:

What does inter dimensional mean?

My reply:

This is a tricky question to delve into without coming off sounding new age. When you start talking about the possibility of interdimensional travel it brings into question how we understand reality. Some scientists and physicists today are questioning if the universe is “out there” or if it’s something we carry around with us like a turtle does a shell. Questioning if space and time are part of humans animal instinct that are needed to make sense of things. Topics like quantum physics, entanglement and consciousness are tied into it.

Without getting more into all that, I will say I personally believe it’s interdimensional. Not that I have any real concrete idea what that means. Jimmy Aiken also dives into these questions on different episodes of his mysterious world podcast. Like him I don’t automatically assume whatever this is, is demonic. Although that possibility exist. Depending how literally you interpret Revelation there is talk of ‘supernatural’ beings coming here and deceiving even the elect.

Peebo at Catholic Answers writes:

Look at what happened when a more superior militarily advanced nation took over this country…(the USA)…the American Indian was decimated…their way of life…their culture…their belief…their land…all of that changed forever by a regime imposing its own laws…belief…culture…etc…(the only good injun is a dead injun)…now you see why some people say that the government is keeping quiet on the existence of UFO’s…or specifically alien beings…what if they were real and were indeed alien in every respect as white men were to the indians and were to impose their alien culture on us…aside from the worldwide panic that would ensue… society as we know it would collapse…but that’s only one “theory”…maybe what people are seeing are demonic apparitions…benevolent beings come to save us from ourselves…Satan is the Prince of Powers of this world devouring all he can…what more sinister way for him to delude people into believing he is our “savior”…personally I don’t have a problem accepting that God has created other beings throughout this and maybe other universes…after all he created us out of his infinite love…why not others…as for Jesus Christ…ALL things were created through him…not only is he the only Son of God…he is also THE one and only Savior…so any being created with a soul would still have to acknowledge that fact…how their salvation works only God knows…but these are just theories and conjecture…interesting subject though.

Tucker: Do you think Officials at the Pentagon are unnerved by this? Does it scare people who know more about this information?

Lou: I do. 

Edited by Guest

StudentMI at Catholic Answers writes: 

When little green men arrive I’ll reconsider.

My reply:

TBH I’m not sure if it’s necessarily alien beings. It definitely could be. Or these orbs and ships could be pure intelligence or something we can’t put into words or describe. They are being encountered though by our military. Google Commander Fravor and what he encountered. He said it’s not from this world. In some cases the UAP’s (unidentified aerial phenomena) are breaking the laws of physics. Also the Pentagon has come out and said they don’t know what this is.

1 hour ago, Delivery said:

Google Commander Fravor and what he encountered. He said it’s not from this world. In some cases the UAP’s (unidentified aerial phenomena) are breaking the laws of physics. Also the Pentagon has come out and said they don’t know what this is.

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2020 at 5:44 AM, Delivery said:

StudentMI at Catholic Answers writes: 

When little green men arrive I’ll reconsider.

My reply:

TBH I’m not sure if it’s necessarily alien beings. It definitely could be. Or these orbs and ships could be pure intelligence or something we can’t put into words or describe. They are being encountered though by our military. Google Commander Fravor and what he encountered. He said it’s not from this world. In some cases the UAP’s (unidentified aerial phenomena) are breaking the laws of physics. Also the Pentagon has come out and said they don’t know what this is.

Have you ever done DMT?