An Old School Catholic Message Board

Norbertine Canonesses of The Bethlehem Priory of Saint Joseph

InCordeJesuEtMariae

InCordeJesuEtMariae

Pax Christi! And Praised be Jesus Christ! 

I came across this Order on a blog page of someone discerning. It’s my first time hearing about them. They seem like a wonderful community and are doing very well with vocations! They also have the traditional Liturgy which may explain so many vocations. Here is the website for anyone coming across this that’s discerning religious life. 

www.norbertinesisters.org 

Thank you for the information.The sisters have only recently come to America.The Alexian Brothers also have sisters but they are mainly inGermany,etc.The Camadolse monks also has a sisters branch,but not in the US that I know of.

• 3 weeks later...
Chiquitunga
On 6/23/2020 at 5:13 PM, InCordeJesuEtMariae said:

Pax Christi! And Praised be Jesus Christ! 

I came across this Order on a blog page of someone discerning. It’s my first time hearing about them. They seem like a wonderful community and are doing very well with vocations! They also have the traditional Liturgy which may explain so many vocations. Here is the website for anyone coming across this that’s discerning religious life. 

www.norbertinesisters.org 

I’ve been on retreat there. You can go on retreat whether you’re discerning with them or not. They always have one of the Norbertine priests from St. Michael’s Abbey on Orange County as chaplain. They have the new Liturgy (not TLM / EF) but it is always very beautiful and reverent, as it is at St. Michael’s Abbey. They are under the Abbot of that Abbey too. Very faithful and fervent Norbertines. I love them all very much, especially the priests at St. Michael’s!!

• 1 month later...