An Old School Catholic Message Board

What’d I miss? :)

LittleWaySoul

LittleWaySoul

Hey pham! It’s been quite a while since I’ve been on here. How is everyone doing? I’m glad to see some familiar faces still posting :)

I hope all of you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during the pandemic <3 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:22 PM, LittleWaySoul said:

Hey pham! It’s been quite a while since I’ve been on here. How is everyone doing? I’m glad to see some familiar faces still posting :)

I hope all of you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy during the pandemic <3 

Hi!! All is well with you fortunately. I enrolled in some summer classes and am catching up on my tbr. And you?

LittleWaySoul
1 hour ago, CS937 said:

Hi!! All is well with you fortunately. I enrolled in some summer classes and am catching up on my tbr. And you?

Good, thankfully! I’m grateful to have a job and that my family is all safe so far. I’m praying a lot for everyone to weather these crazy times. :amen:

What does tbr stand for?

On 7/26/2020 at 9:11 PM, LittleWaySoul said:

Good, thankfully! I’m grateful to have a job and that my family is all safe so far. I’m praying a lot for everyone to weather these crazy times. :amen:

What does tbr stand for?

It means "to be read." :)

Hey there!

I've been affected by it...this way and that. The last few months I didn't like all that much. But am coming back out of it. Can't quite figure if life plans have been set back or if I've found some space to dream up and plan for new ones.

Just left the house for five days, though we had an inch of rain, all my plants died. Guess each one was too much of a water hog. I'm watering them now a lot in the hopes that the roots are alive.