An Old School Catholic Message Board

Delete My Account

I've been asking since May. Just delete it like you would a spam account. I donated here for over a year at one point. I will sign up for another montly donation. I don't think I should have to beg to have this account deleted. If someone is adamant they want their account deleted and have good reasons help them out. It will be requested very rarely from people.

Edited by Guest

@dUSt you put this on the front page of the website but can't take a few minutes to delete my account? You need to win the battle that bad?

Edited by Guest

yeah i think featured stuff is automated.

back when i was a moderator during my few stints as one, we were always very open to go to edit out any identifying information from anyone's posts if they made specific requests about specific posts, but we didn't delete accounts outright (for reasons dust has already mentioned--this is not a social media site, this is a discussion forum, the contributions each person makes is what makes the discussions that have accumulated make sense, discussions that people can and do go back to reference.  with how slow this site is presently, that's one of the most valuable things about this site is that it's an archive of discussions random people end up at through google searches and can read through the debates and discussions that were had back then as a way to learn about a topic in a dynamic way)

anyway, the sites you mentioned are social media sites, discussion forums are different.  if there are posts where you put out personal info on you can report those individually and I'm sure a Mediator of Meh would be willing to edit that out, but the discussions should stay.

Why do you want everything deleted, Delivery?

Nobody lives life, always wise and always right.   We all deserve to be considered who we are now.  Pretty much a fundamental principle of Christianity.  

cruciatacara
8 hours ago, dUSt said:

The homepage stuff is automated.

I'm not trying to win anything, I'll delete your account.

Done.

Anybody else?

It's hard being the boss.  LOL 

Sad to see you go, man. 

If you end up signing up for a new account, shoot me a PM to let me know (I won't tell anyone!).  Good luck on all your spiritual journeys.

Peace.

On 8/24/2020 at 4:48 PM, dUSt said:

Done.

Anybody else?

If it's not too much trouble, could you delete my account as well? Thank you!

PhuturePriest
On 8/24/2020 at 3:48 PM, dUSt said:

Done.

Anybody else?

As long as demands are being met, I demand to be a Mediator and supreme overlord.

7 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

As long as demands are being met, I demand to be a Mediator and supreme overlord.

Were you ever made a Mediator of Meh in the past?

On 8/24/2020 at 4:48 PM, dUSt said:

Done.

Anybody else?

Aloysius asked me to ask you to delete his account :cyclops: