An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where did everyone go?

cutenickname

5 hours ago, Anomaly said:

Yes it is.   And an honest one.

But it also alludes to the burden of what you mean to this site, to Phatmass.  

It's like Facebook failing because Zuckerberg doesn't post much. Haha

I blame that time we tried using Google Ads, and made like $500 the first month, and then Google took back the money and said we were making "invalid clicks" without any other explanation. Anti-Catholicism at it's finest.

9 hours ago, phatcatholic said:

I'm offended that you didn't include me :sad::sad::sad:

I remember you! My list was only a representative sample.

I miss the VS of 2012,13,14. Following the discerners and all the tons of different questions being asked and..answered by those that have been there, done that. I gleaned a lot of information and learned tons I normally wouldn't have. Made a few friends too. Now...after phatM was overhauled..for me..things started changing little by little. The players I was use to seeing/reading interacting with...started fading away. I especially dislike that the images that had been posted in the past, are no longer available to view. :*(

On 9/7/2020 at 3:16 AM, Nihil Obstat said:

Please allow me to invite you to the "British Traddy Trad Trad Latin Mass" Facebook group, then. :) It is very friendly and polite.

Cool, I just sent in a request to join.

1 hour ago, Ash Wednesday said:

Cool, I just sent in a request to join.

Well I was allowed to join but the admin just archived the group within the last hour. :| 

On 9/18/2020 at 11:51 PM, Ash Wednesday said:

Well I was allowed to join but the admin just archived the group within the last hour. :| 

Looks like it's back! :smokey:

On 9/14/2020 at 8:10 AM, nikita92 said:

I miss the VS of 2012,13,14. Following the discerners and all the tons of different questions being asked and..answered by those that have been there, done that. I gleaned a lot of information and learned tons I normally wouldn't have. Made a few friends too. Now...after phatM was overhauled..for me..things started changing little by little. The players I was use to seeing/reading interacting with...started fading away. I especially dislike that the images that had been posted in the past, are no longer available to view. :*(

Correction! *liked*

Another oldie here. Sometimes I think life gets in the way. I am VS lurker. That is where I use be but post grad studies got in the way and 3 years later, I now have a Masters in Theological studies and I am preparing to apply for further studies that should lead to PhD in Theology while I wait to enter religious life. And yes, all while still caring for my mum, which I have been doing since 2003. So we oldies are still here, we just lurk a bit. 

On 9/14/2020 at 11:10 AM, nikita92 said:

I would have to agree with you with the overhaul affecting things.  It was like starting all over again...Seems I recall having to go to the 'old view' to see the old posts.  They were good times and great posts, and I miss the pics as well.