An Old School Catholic Message Board

Where did everyone go?

cutenickname

cutenickname

Please delete my account or ban me.

If you do not simply comply with the request I will have to take disruptive and objectively un-Christian measures to make you do so.

God bless.

I understand your desire to not actually delete accounts so as not to interfere with the flow of conversation, so banning without deleting is fine.

@dUSt

On 10/3/2020 at 9:04 PM, cutenickname said:

Please delete my account or ban me.

If you do not simply comply with the request I will have to take disruptive and objectively un-Christian measures to make you do so.

God bless.

I understand your desire to not actually delete accounts so as not to interfere with the flow of conversation, so banning without deleting is fine.

@dUSt

Please get mental help. 

homeschoolmom
On 8/25/2020 at 12:10 AM, Aloysius said:

now I'm really getting curious who you are haha.  I started around 14/15 years old also and am in my thirties now as well.

Oh good grief. Now I feel old. I was in my 30s when I started here. (I'm not anymore.)

On 9/11/2020 at 8:39 AM, phatcatholic said:

I'm offended that you didn't include me :sad::sad::sad:

Same... :cry4:

Ash Wednesday
On 10/10/2020 at 10:38 PM, homeschoolmom said:

Oh good grief. Now I feel old. I was in my 30s when I started here. (I'm not anymore.)

Same... :cry4:

We can still do the old 11/11 dance if it helps...

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up being immersed into grown up life and responsibilities.  I would troll the site occasionally to see what was up.  I'm just happy my account wasn't deleted.  Thank you, dUSt.

On 8/22/2020 at 1:25 PM, cutenickname said:

Where did everyone go?

I have been on this site off and on since the beginning, though I took a very long break starting in 2013, probably only lurking once a year or so. I do not remember it being so slow. No point asking who I was I have become a new creation as they say. I also seem to remember there being a rosary app thingy and asteroid here, but that might be closer to twenty years than 7. Man I'm old.

Anna? Winchester? Donna? Kilroy? Don John? Hyper? Speechless? Msigga? Iceprincess? Basilissa? Aloysius is still around. Socrates? Ironmonk? Dave? Brother Adam and Theresa? Cmom? Jasjis? 

No matter. It will be sweeter to meet in the Spirit.

Please tell... what was your username??? 
 I’ve been very busy... was just dropping by because of all the signs. 

God Bless & Pax Christi

On 8/24/2020 at 7:04 PM, cutenickname said:

I am not going to get very far into why I left the Church, suffice it to say that I fundamentally disagree with several moral teachings and the political orientation of most of the conservative Catholic lay people I knew back in the day. I have never had any serious doubt that Jesus took flesh from a Virgin, died and was raised for my sins, and now I get to belong to this cantankerous and quarrelsome body of Christians working out their salvation in fear and trembling; the Catholic Church just increasingly became an institution that I felt was hampering my relationship with God and with other Christians, including Catholics, ironically. My understandings are nearly all Catholic understandings. A different kind of brain and I could've just stayed on as a cafeteria Catholic, like most of my large, loud, and poorly catechised latino family.

That was definitely my experience. My whole family is Catholic, but very lax and lazy. The teenage me of 2002/3 had become deeply convinced of Christ and deeply committed to theology, the Bible, etc. This place really deeply grounded me in Christian fellowship and in Christ Himself. I will forever be grateful to it for that.

Whoa... something to consider, do you want to be part of the great apostasy?

Fatima… There’s no way three poor children would know of a solar phenomenon 5 months in advance to the exact minute. What other explanation can be given that makes sense besides the Catholic Church is Christ’s Church? About 100,000 witnesses.

Saint Padre Pio… died in 1968, had the stigmata, the wounds heal 3 days after he died. When he gave confession, the line would be 3000 to 5000 people long because no one ever had to tell him why they were there, and many other things. What other explanation can be given that makes sense besides the Catholic Church is Christ’s Church?

Akita... 1610 A.D.… Warned us about the 1960s and how so many would live in sin, & other things. What other explanation can be given that makes sense besides the Catholic Church is Christ’s Church?

CatholicAnswers.com - Pillar of Truth, Pillar of Fire

if we really love Christ, we change for Christ.

If we reject Christ church, then there is no chance for salvation. If we go to hell, we are forgotten about by God. We are in the end times. Email me or message me if you would like to talk.

I once had a 'secret' account... but dUst banned it...

<_<

For me, I'm still in Canada, knee deep in snow and -15celcius this morning...

On 10/10/2020 at 5:38 PM, homeschoolmom said:

ummmm.. you kinda are old.  or...you're kinda old...or both.  

I know you miss me.

homeschoolmom
43 minutes ago, MIKolbe said:

I know you miss me.

Did you call me fat? 

I'm glad I wasn't included in this either.

1 hour ago, MIKolbe said:

I know you miss me.

You're old. Stop harassing me.