An Old School Catholic Message Board

dUSt, Delete my account

cutenickname

homeschoolmom
17 hours ago, homeschoolmom said:

Oh I missed you all. Not ardillacid, though. Or Aloyisius. 

Maybe it was notardillacid that I didn't miss and not ardillacid. :think2:

HumilityAndPatience
17 hours ago, dUSt said:

I have to create some type of phorum trophy system and award you for this comment.

:smile4:

I've been wondering- your post count is not "real" right? If so then that is an insane amount of posts!

21 hours ago, HumilityAndPatience said:

:smile4:

I've been wondering- your post count is not "real" right? If so then that is an insane amount of posts!

dUSt is a reclusive multimillionaire and has the luxury of hiring others to do his routine responsibilities.  It is said that at the height of Phatmass's popularity, dUSt posted up to 2000 a day.

HumilityAndPatience
4 hours ago, Jaime said:

dUSt is a reclusive multimillionaire and has the luxury of hiring others to do his routine responsibilities.  It is said that at the height of Phatmass's popularity, dUSt posted up to 2000 a day.

I should have done the math! I'm guessing a forum-admin perk is to play with your post amount  :rotfl2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 12:41 PM, Jaime said:

I don't think it was dUSt 

On 10/4/2020 at 1:47 AM, Jaime said:

this was never a trend back in the day.  People just left

So that tells me two things. One you're old enough to be an adult and can control your own behavior. B You have multiple accounts here so deleting one is kind of a waste of time.  If you don't like it, leave.  Take care and God bless.  there's no reason to threaten tantrums or post the same request on 15 threads.  

Leave.  Delete the URL from your history and never think of this place again

I don't think that you fully understand the full point of the opening post....
It looks to me like "cutenickname" is beginning a new profile on this forum and is less than impressed with his or her comments as "dUst" so they want that account banned or deleted so that their comments and discussions as "dUst" are not brought up again...........

In my opinion this means that "cutenickname" is learning and growing in their level of guidance by the Holy Spirit so simply doing exactly what they want done is actually a logical response to their quite logical request.  

I think differently and if somebody wanted to bump up (or should I write "resurrect")... one of my "zombie threads" I would simply admit to having been really, really, really, really stupid and under-informed in the past.... and I would try my best to use my stupidity and ignorance from the past to attempt to encourage others somewhat.....................???

Interesting... none of my old content appears here:

https://www.phatmass.com/phorum/profile/6615-tate4242/content/

17 minutes ago, tate4242 said:

I don't think that you fully understand the full point of the opening post....
It looks to me like "cutenickname" is beginning a new profile on this forum and is less than impressed with his or her comments as "dUst" so they want that account banned or deleted so that their comments and discussions as "dUst" are not brought up again...........

In my opinion this means that "cutenickname" is learning and growing in their level of guidance by the Holy Spirit so simply doing exactly what they want done is actually a logical response to their quite logical request.  

I think differently and if somebody wanted to bump up (or should I write "resurrect")... one of my "zombie threads" I would simply admit to having been really, really, really, really stupid and under-informed in the past.... and I would try my best to use my stupidity and ignorance from the past to attempt to encourage others somewhat.....................???

Interesting... none of my old content appears here:

https://www.phatmass.com/phorum/profile/6615-tate4242/content/

This is a public forum.  Once you post here, it's out there forever.  dUSt can delete an account and if I had any interest, I could go back and still find the posts. (I don't have any interest).  cutenickname was showing his/her level of maturity by demanding on a half a dozen threads for his/her account to be deleted.  Then (and I could be wrong) (s)he posted some very inappropriate photos to get the account banned.  I hope that dUSt also banned the IP address.

6 minutes ago, Jaime said:

This is a public forum.  Once you post here, it's out there forever.  dUSt can delete an account and if I had any interest, I could go back and still find the posts. (I don't have any interest).  cutenickname was showing his/her level of maturity by demanding on a half a dozen threads for his/her account to be deleted.  Then (and I could be wrong) (s)he posted some very inappropriate photos to get the account banned.  I hope that dUSt also banned the IP address.

But... .could "cutenickname" who in a sense is posing as the new and improved "dUst" be playing a game of chess of sorts and be encouraging overly curious people like myself to go and find their account and bump up some of their threads?????????????

Or... could it be that "cutenickname" is an arch rival nemesis of "dUst" and perhaps is wanting them deleted???????????!

Diabolical!!!!!????  .. but interesting.....

Edited by tate4242
add comment...

22 minutes ago, tate4242 said:

But... .could "cutenickname" who in a sense is posing as the new and improved "dUst" be playing a game of chess of sorts and be encouraging overly curious people like myself to go and find their account and bump up some of their threads?????????????

Or... could it be that "cutenickname" is an arch rival nemesis of "dUst" and perhaps is wanting them deleted???????????!

Diabolical!!!!!????  .. but interesting.....

Hey I'm all for cute, silly theories! But when someone posts inappropriate pictures on a Catholic forum, my sense of humor goes away.  From what I understand (s)he technically committed sexual assault.  This was set up as a safe place for kids.  I sincerely hope cutenickname's IP address is blocked

dUSt not dUst

41 minutes ago, Jaime said:

Hey I'm all for cute, silly theories! But when someone posts inappropriate pictures on a Catholic forum, my sense of humor goes away.  From what I understand (s)he technically committed sexual assault.  This was set up as a safe place for kids.  I sincerely hope cutenickname's IP address is blocked

dUSt not dUst

Good point..... I am just coming back to the forum now and had no idea about those inappropriate pictures.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/15/2020 at 10:56 AM, homeschoolmom said:

Maybe it was notardillacid that I didn't miss and not ardillacid. :think2:

whoa, HSMOM :coffee:

What's up :smokey:

homeschoolmom
On 11/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, ardillacid said:

whoa, HSMOM :coffee:

What's up :smokey:

Just sitting at home avoiding riots and germs. :bash::paperbag: