Franciscan Sisters and Musicians from Texas and Wisconsin Collaborate “All My Brothers and Sisters” Song

Francis Coffee

Francis loved music as well, and the camaraderie of a shared performance or singing. In that spirit we offer a free download of “All My Brothers and Sisters” featuring musical artists of diverse genres and backgrounds from Wisconsin and Texas, as well as our own sisters and a ‘brother’ – Fr John Dombrowski from the Sacred Heart Province of the Order of Friars Minor.  “All coming around…” in a unique collaboration.

https://fscc-calledtobe.org/2020/10/02/franciscan-month-free-song-download-all-my-brothers-and-sisters/

Sister Marsaia Kaster, a musician and spiritual director, commented “Francis and all his followers join hands and discerning hearts in following Jesus Who leads in humble, loving service and forgiveness toward all.

Francis prayed fervently that God would “enlighten the darkness” of his heart! He learned that perfect love and joy come  from union with Christ and His people: Francis found that “Communion draws me out of myself toward Him…We become one body…completely joined in a single existence.” (Benedict XVI)”Franciscan-Friar-John-Dombrowski-and-Fra