An Old School Catholic Message Board

Shameless self plug

Jaime

My old spiritual director and i have started a podcast called 2RGathered.  In it we talk about our faith in daily living.  It's now on Apple, Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon, Downcast, Dwizabub and the NI network.    Here's the fun part, we actually have anti Catholic haters bashing the show and getting people to give it a one star rating! They haven't listened, they are just getting people to rate it,  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-2rgathered-catholic-podcast/id1535705287.  Our first episode is on the 33 day Consecration to St Joseph.  

Listen if you'd like, battle against the 1 star if you like.  Father Rob and I are in it for the long haul

Before I rate it, I’m going to listen to it all.    I started it. The opening music sound like a cross between the music for Get Smart and the Adams Family.   I like it, but I’m a child of the ‘60s.  

4 hours ago, Anomaly said:

Before I rate it, I’m going to listen to it all.    I started it. The opening music sound like a cross between the music for Get Smart and the Adams Family.   I like it, but I’m a child of the ‘60s.  

It’s also being compared to the original Batman theme.  I was going for surfer rock when I recorded it

Woah.  Jaime, you have an amazing radio voice.  Not kidding at all, and I mean it in a non-gay way.

Sounds like a great topic; I have the book but haven't started it yet.  I'll listen to the whole thing later.  I'll get my wife to try to listen to it, too.

44 minutes ago, dUSt said:

Is this better or worse than The Phattest Loser?

From 3:30-3:45... the best segment of any podcast I have ever heard.

oops

Aside from that how'd you like the play Mrs Lincoln?

4 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Woah.  Jaime, you have an amazing radio voice.  Not kidding at all, and I mean it in a non-gay way.

Sounds like a great topic; I have the book but haven't started it yet.  I'll listen to the whole thing later.  I'll get my wife to try to listen to it, too.

My gamma said I had a face for radio

• 1 month later...