An Old School Catholic Message Board

PRAYER REQUEST

BarbTherese

A prayer for a special intention would be much appreciated.  It's not for me but for someone I know, who has a big problem, causing much stress.

Thanks heaps!

Our Lady of Perpetual Help, pray for us

St Joseph, patron of The Church, pray for us

Sacred Heart of Jesus, have Mercy on us

Yet again, thank you so much for prayer.  I received advice this afternoon that there is now at least some hope in the situation, which previously looked dire and almost hopeless (while nothing ever is to Faith).  This has lifted the stress for the person and what seemed to be leading to a breakdown.  It is an ongoing matter still but no longer dire, no longer threatening breakdown with Hope entering into it.  Thank you very much.

I will keep this thread in the loop.  I daily pray for benefactors of Bethany and those who pray for me and/or my intentions are benefactors.:pray:

Father in Heaven, Creator of all and source of all goodness and love, please look kindly upon us and receive our heartfelt gratitude in this time of giving thanks.
Thank you for all the graces and blessings. You have bestowed upon us, spiritual and temporal: our faith and religious heritage. Our food and shelter, our health, the loves we have for one another, our family and friends, our prayers of petition.
Dear Father, in Your infinite generosity, please grant us continued graces and blessing throughout the coming year and especially for all affected in any way by the pandemic as well as our front line helpers - and in accordance with Your Holy Will always that efforts to conquer the world wide pandemic will be successful.
This we ask in the Name of Jesus, Your Son and our Brother. Amen.                                                                            (Based on:  https://www.catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=492)

Our Lady of Perpetual help, we thank you                                                                                                                              St Joseph Patron of The Church, we thank you                                                                                                              Sacred Heart of Jesus we praise and thank you for your Infinite Mercy

Let us all pray for the innocent people affected by the riots in the Capitol and for politicians acting in responsibility and dignity.