An Old School Catholic Message Board

Minority attempt to subvert and command

BarbTherese

3 minutes ago, Ash Wednesday said:

a lot of this has paralelled the rise of the internet and then social media. 

:like:  Could not agree more, along with the rest of your Post.

I do think that it is a tribute to the USA and democracy that the Democratic Process in the USA has gone ahead despite events in the Capitol especially - events unfolding around them.  

I hope that headache will pass very soon.

23 hours ago, Lilllabettt said:

Just wondering do you know the dead Karen/Becky's non cracker name? 

no. but she's dead, so I guess we should pray for her.

On 1/7/2021 at 2:35 PM, Peace said:

What is it that you like about him?

Not speaking for didacus, but personally I like that he's one of the least racist presidents in history.  That being said, he was destined to lose the fight against the demonic left.  If he won the Church could not be reborn through persecutions, and we'd be even worse off (speaking of future potential events, of course).

On 1/7/2021 at 2:11 PM, Didacus said:

I sincerely wish Trump would have stayed president...  oh well, try again in 2024...?

There will not be a 2024 election.  Perhaps the appearances of one, but even that is looking sketchy at this point.

Edited by fides' Jack

On 1/6/2021 at 10:57 PM, Lilllabettt said:

The truth is, it's a nonstory. 

I agree with what you're saying, but this nonstory created exactly the kind of fear that they will now use to get rid of Trump for good.  Prison time is coming, and not just for him, but for his supporters, too.

Given that virtually all leaders of the left continued promoting the 2020 riots (which caused 10-20 billion dollars of damage, some estimates go higher) for months, the hypocrisy of their response to the 10-20 thousand dollars worth of damage in the capitol is appalling (I'm sure the number they give eventually will be multiplied many times to give airs).  In terms of dollars and cents, the left's riots in 2020 were literally a million times worse.  The capitol is a public building, and in a sense, is owned by all citizens.  The thousands of destroyed businesses and homes in the 2020 riots were most certainly not.  And there is proof that at least one of the violent rioters in the capitol was antifa (there is conflicting evidence about a few others).

None of the higher-ups in the media really denounced the riotous activities that ended in dozens of peoples' deaths and countless lives completely destroyed, even after months of the same stuff (there were a few scattered, hushed statements by the left that ended up buried).  Many in the media said they didn't go far enough.  Trump denounced the protest in the capitol within 1 hour (which Twitter deleted in the next hour), and all they can say is that he didn't act fast enough.  They accuse him of inciting violence by saying Americans should fight for their freedom, while they hold up pictures of grotesque decapitated Trump doll heads (on multiple occasions), and call for burning down people's homes, and make active death threats, and angrily confronting private citizens and public officials, and call for actual murderers to go free from prison while at the same time call for people to be imprisoned simply for not wearing a mask.  They have murdered billions of babies (1.5 billion since the 60s) while attacking, certainly verbally and often physically, the very people who are begging them to let them adopt their kids, just to save them from murder.  

If anyone still thinks Trump is the enemy, they're blind.

The left is demonic.  If you voted for Biden, shame on you, and may God have mercy on your soul.

52 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

If you voted for Biden, shame on you, and may God have mercy on your soul.

May God have Mercy on all our souls.  

"The Pharisee took up his position and spoke this prayer to himself, 'O God, I thank you that I am not like the rest of humanity - greedy, dishonest, adulterous - or even like this tax collector. (Luke Chapter 18)

"Stop judging and you will not be judged. Stop condemning and you will not be condemned. Forgive and you will be forgiven. Give and gifts will be given to you; a good measure, packed together, shaken down, and overflowing, will be poured into your lap. For the measure with which you measure will in return be measured out to you." (Luke Chapter 6)

14 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

I agree with what you're saying, but this nonstory created exactly the kind of fear that they will now use to get rid of Trump for good.  Prison time is coming, and not just for him, but for his supporters, too.

Given that virtually all leaders of the left continued promoting the 2020 riots (which caused 10-20 billion dollars of damage, some estimates go higher) for months, the hypocrisy of their response to the 10-20 thousand dollars worth of damage in the capitol is appalling (I'm sure the number they give eventually will be multiplied many times to give airs).  In terms of dollars and cents, the left's riots in 2020 were literally a million times worse.  The capitol is a public building, and in a sense, is owned by all citizens.  The thousands of destroyed businesses and homes in the 2020 riots were most certainly not.  And there is proof that at least one of the violent rioters in the capitol was antifa (there is conflicting evidence about a few others).

None of the higher-ups in the media really denounced the riotous activities that ended in dozens of peoples' deaths and countless lives completely destroyed, even after months of the same stuff (there were a few scattered, hushed statements by the left that ended up buried).  Many in the media said they didn't go far enough.  Trump denounced the protest in the capitol within 1 hour (which Twitter deleted in the next hour), and all they can say is that he didn't act fast enough.  They accuse him of inciting violence by saying Americans should fight for their freedom, while they hold up pictures of grotesque decapitated Trump doll heads (on multiple occasions), and call for burning down people's homes, and make active death threats, and angrily confronting private citizens and public officials, and call for actual murderers to go free from prison while at the same time call for people to be imprisoned simply for not wearing a mask.  They have murdered billions of babies (1.5 billion since the 60s) while attacking, certainly verbally and often physically, the very people who are begging them to let them adopt their kids, just to save them from murder.  

If anyone still thinks Trump is the enemy, they're blind.

The left is demonic.  If you voted for Biden, shame on you, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I am starting to think that you are in fact a bot programmed to write things supporting Trump, no matter how insane the result may be. There is, in fact, nothing that the man can do that you will not find an excuse for.

If you don't think violently storming the US Capitol during an election process in order to prevent the results of an election from occurring is a big problem you can hardly even be called an American. You are being a partisan hypocrite and everyone knows it. If a group of Dem supporters violently stormed the US Capitol in an attempt to stop a Republican president from being installed you would be right here in the forum crying bloody murder.

Your post is basically "Let me make an excuse for the evil that A did because B did a greater evil." That is a pathetic and morally bankrupt way for any professed Catholic to think, and you are not in a position to be saying "shame on you" to anyone. Satan is the great accuser and you are filling that role quite nicely here by demonizing an entire group of people by not choosing to vote for your preferred political candidate. The only demonic energy I see here is YOU. So take a good look in the mirror the next time you decide to go on a rant.

Edited by Peace

1 hour ago, Peace said:

There is, in fact, nothing that the man can do that you will not find an excuse for.

I myself have accused him of wrongdoing.  But he's still a great man.  A sinner yes, but probably not as big of a sinner as I am.

1 hour ago, Peace said:

If a group of Dem supporters violently stormed the US Capitol in an attempt to stop a Republican president from being installed you would be right here in the forum crying bloody murder.

No, I wouldn't.  I would call it stupid, just like any right-wingers were who actually violently stormed the capitol.  Nobody seriously expects that a group of people storming into the capitol could possibly stop an election, unless they are stupid.  They might postpone it a short while.  And they did.  Ultimately, these rioters did nothing other than cause damage.

1 hour ago, Peace said:

Your post is basically "Let me make an excuse for the evil that A did because B did a greater evil."

That's incorrect.  I'm angry at the hypocrisy of B, and that's what I was calling out.  I didn't make an excuse for anyone.

1 hour ago, Peace said:

That is a pathetic and morally bankrupt way for any professed Catholic to think, and you are not in a position to be saying "shame on you" to anyone.

Now you're claiming to know what I think?  I believe Barbara Therese posted something above that applies more to you than to me.  I didn't target anyone specific, at least not anyone here.  As a Catholic, I am called to admonish the sinner.  That's what my last statement was doing.  If you don't like it, maybe it's hitting a little too close to home for you?

1 hour ago, Peace said:

Satan is the great accuser and you are filling that role quite nicely here by demonizing an entire group of people by not choosing to vote for your preferred political candidate.

Give me one quote of myself telling people to vote for Trump.  You can't, because I didn't.  Stop putting words in others' mouths.

1 hour ago, Peace said:

The only demonic energy I see here is YOU.

Now you're claiming that I am the embodiment of demonic energy.  Wow.  Even I didn't go that far.  I claimed the left is demonic, and I admonished people who voted for the current leader of the devil's political party: Kamala Harris (aka: Biden).  But I didn't call anyone demonic energy.  I did imply that a group of people are blind.  But I have no idea generally who belongs to that group, and thus I haven't judged anyone.  If they're reading judgement from my statement, then maybe truth is a little hard for them to hear.

Is there a reason you're so defensive?  I'm not defensive at all.  I'm angry.  And I have a RIGHT to be angry - morally and patriotically.  I'm angry at the so-called "Catholics" who voted for Biden.  I'm angry at the so-called "Conservatives" who destroyed property in the capitol.  I'm angry at our so-called "shepherds" who deserted us and closed off access to the sacraments when they weren't even being called to do so (I have to pray hard for them).  And I'm FURIOUS at the so-called humans (more like human excrement) in the media and politics who did absolutely nothing for months while cities were literally burned down, and now have the gall to blame absolutely everything on Trump.

I hope they all find their way back to God, Whom they left long ago.  If not, then let them be anathema.

Not directed at anyone in particular:

I am truly shocked by what some can state and as Catholics stating what is Catholic.

If I am not going to choose to try to abide by what Jesus has said? 

Rather than seeking to unite, am I seeking to "scatter" and divide?  

Matthew Chapter 12: "Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and no town or house divided against itself will stand."..........."Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters."................"You brood of vipers, how can you say good things when you are evil? For from the fullness of the heart the mouth speaks. A good person brings forth good out of a store of goodness, but an evil person brings forth evil out of a store of evil"..........."Either declare the tree good and its fruit is good, or declare the tree rotten and its fruit is rotten, for a tree is known by its fruit."

John Chapter 17: "And I consecrate myself for them, so that they also may be consecrated in truth.  I pray not only for them, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, so that they may all be one, as you, Father, are in me and I in you, that they also may be in us, that the world may believe that you sent me.

And I have given them the glory you gave me, so that they may be one, as we are one

Mea maxima culpa

Matthew chapter 10:

34: Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.

35: For I have come to set a man against his father,
and a daughter against her mother,
and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law;
36: and one’s foes will be members of one’s own household.

I declare the left to be a rotten tree, and I declare it that way based on its fruit, which is demonic.

Truth is more important than peace.

20 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

I declare the left to be a rotten tree, and I declare it that way based on its fruit, which is demonic.

Truth is more important than peace.

Valid as a personal declaration and personal concept only.

We are consecrated "in truth" and Peace is His Gift to us.

"Where (I) am going you know the way." Thomas said to him, "Master, we do not know where you are going; how can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, "I am the way and the truth and the life." (John Chapter 14)

Edited by BarbaraTherese

13 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

Valid as a personal declaration and personal concept only.

It's universally true.

13 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

We are consecrated "in truth" and Peace is His Gift to us.

Peace is His gift to us when we obey His commandments.

Ecclesiastes 3:

[1] All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven. 

[...]

[8] A time of love, and a time of hatred. A time of war, and a time of peace. 

If ever there was meant to be a time of war, it is now. And it's largely the fault of us conservatives, because when satan asked us for an inch, we gave him a mile.  And we sinned by omission when we refused to stand up for truth, and to give our lives for it.  We blasphemously quoted scripture to make our point of false peace by giving in to the demands of demons, on every single moral issue.

In this matter, at least, I stand in the truth of Christ.  And I beg His mercy for all my sins, which have made me deserving of nothing less than everlasting damnation.  And I beg Him to fulfill the words of the Our Father: His Kingdom come, His Will be done.

16 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Peace is His gift to us when we obey His commandments

We already have His Peace, no "when" about it - unless one chooses to abandon His Peace by refusing His Teachings and if I do abandon His Peace, then my heart will speak of war, not Peace:   

"The Advocate, the holy Spirit that the Father will send in my name - he will teach you everything and remind you of all that (I) told you.   Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give it to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled or afraid" (John Chapter 14)

As for calling for war: "But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'  But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you,"

that you may be children of your heavenly Father, for he makes his sun rise on the bad and the good, and causes rain to fall on the just and the unjust."

VAtican Commentary https://www.vatican.va/archive/ENG0839/__PVE.HTM: " [38-42] See ⇒ Lev 24:20. The Old Testament commandment was meant to moderate vengeance; the punishment should not exceed the injury done. Jesus forbids even this proportionate retaliation. Of the five examples that follow, only the first deals directly with retaliation for evil; the others speak of liberality.

2 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

I myself have accused him of wrongdoing.  But he's still a great man.  A sinner yes, but probably not as big of a sinner as I am.

No, I wouldn't.  I would call it stupid, just like any right-wingers were who actually violently stormed the capitol.  Nobody seriously expects that a group of people storming into the capitol could possibly stop an election, unless they are stupid.  They might postpone it a short while.  And they did.  Ultimately, these rioters did nothing other than cause damage.

That's incorrect.  I'm angry at the hypocrisy of B, and that's what I was calling out.  I didn't make an excuse for anyone.

Now you're claiming to know what I think?  I believe Barbara Therese posted something above that applies more to you than to me.  I didn't target anyone specific, at least not anyone here.  As a Catholic, I am called to admonish the sinner.  That's what my last statement was doing.  If you don't like it, maybe it's hitting a little too close to home for you?

Give me one quote of myself telling people to vote for Trump.  You can't, because I didn't.  Stop putting words in others' mouths.

Now you're claiming that I am the embodiment of demonic energy.  Wow.  Even I didn't go that far.  I claimed the left is demonic, and I admonished people who voted for the current leader of the devil's political party: Kamala Harris (aka: Biden).  But I didn't call anyone demonic energy.  I did imply that a group of people are blind.  But I have no idea generally who belongs to that group, and thus I haven't judged anyone.  If they're reading judgement from my statement, then maybe truth is a little hard for them to hear.

Is there a reason you're so defensive?  I'm not defensive at all.  I'm angry.  And I have a RIGHT to be angry - morally and patriotically.  I'm angry at the so-called "Catholics" who voted for Biden.  I'm angry at the so-called "Conservatives" who destroyed property in the capitol.  I'm angry at our so-called "shepherds" who deserted us and closed off access to the sacraments when they weren't even being called to do so (I have to pray hard for them).  And I'm FURIOUS at the so-called humans (more like human excrement) in the media and politics who did absolutely nothing for months while cities were literally burned down, and now have the gall to blame absolutely everything on Trump.

I hope they all find their way back to God, Whom they left long ago.  If not, then let them be anathema.

Your comments do not hit close to home in the least. I am not a Democrat. I did not vote for Biden.

As for the rest of it, I’m not going back and forth with you. You are full of it, not worth the time.

39 minutes ago, Peace said:

Your comments do not hit close to home in the least. I am not a Democrat. I did not vote for Biden.

Glad to hear it.

39 minutes ago, Peace said:

As for the rest of it, I’m not going back and forth with you. You are full of it, not worth the time.

Glad to hear it.

By the way, I've never once said anything on this site as disrespectful to someone else as, "You are full of it, not worth the time."  But I sincerely hope you keep to your word.

45 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

As for calling for war: [...]

I'm not calling for war.  I'm saying war is upon us, and I'm blaming sin. 

49 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you

Not the same kind of peace.

49 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

"But I say to you, offer no resistance to one who is evil"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'  But I say to you, love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you,"

This speaks directly to how we are to engage in this war.  This passage has been on my mind much lately.  My weapons will be my lips and my rosary. 

However, the end of this passage speaks of earthly enemies.  Our true enemy is satan, and him I do hate, and we are to resist him with our entire being, and place our confidence in the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

Edited by fides' Jack