An Old School Catholic Message Board

My thoughts on the mark of the beast

fides' Jack

19 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

Were there this many conspiracy theorists on Phatmass in the days of yore? I'm trying to think but all I can recall is a bunch of memes and debates about gun control.

In this poll, "No" got less than 20% of the vote.

Edited by hakutaku

ReasonableFaith
24 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

RNA is related to DNA,

This is critical. RNA is not ‘messed’ with unless DNA is ‘messed’ with. The RNA sequences are coded by DNA, in particular by the antisense strand of the DNA double-helix. If altered RNA is to be produced, via transcription, the  antisense DNA strand requires alteration. This would necessitate the same conditions I have mentioned previously about translocation to the nucleus/nuclei and the ability to induce reverse-transcription. 

fides' Jack

Yeah, just like it's a conspiracy theory that the earth is round.  Give me a break...

1 minute ago, ReasonableFaith said:

This is critical. RNA is not ‘messed’ with unless DNA is ‘messed’ with. The RNA sequences are coded by DNA, in particular by the antisense strand of the DNA double-helix. If altered RNA is to be produced, via transcription, the  antisense DNA strand requires alteration. 

Do these mRNA vaccines contain messenger RNA in themselves or otherwise manipulate our own RNA?

If yes, then RNA is messed with, whether our own RNA or introducing foreign RNA into our bodies.  It's still messing with RNA.

If no, then why is it called an mRNA vaccine?

ReasonableFaith
12 minutes ago, fides' Jack said:

Do these mRNA vaccines contain messenger RNA in themselves or otherwise manipulate our own RNA?

The vaccines mentioned contain a mRNA sequence. This sequence will work in concert with tRNA and rRNA to construct a protein. 

2 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

@9:20

And here Fr. Ripperger himself quotes a theological source, The Handbook of Moral Theology.

I highly recommend listening to the first 10 minutes.  After that it gets into theology into demons and binding prayers and psychology, which is interesting in itself, but not directly tied to this current discussion.

3 hours ago, fides' Jack said:

Using common sense, think about it:

If you're sick, regardless of whether or not you have symptoms, and you wear a mask, one of 2 things will happen. 

1) The mask will not be effective in stopping any of the virus in which case it doesn't matter and the idea is stupid anyway (I don't support this idea), or

2) The mask WILL stop some virus particulates, and then where are they?  On the mask.  Literally hugging your face.  Building up on your mask with every breath you take.  Uh oh!  Your mask came down past your nose, you have to pull it up again - now you just touched it.  Well, you don't want to wear it ALL the time, so you take it off in the car, but it's too cumbersome to throw it away every single time you wear it (which is standard practice in the medical industry and why hospitals use disposable masks), so you put it back on later, without washing it.  Well, you just increased, not decreased, your chances of spreading it around.  Because every time you touch it you're basically putting your hand into a vat of virus.  (That is, if you truly are sick.  Otherwise it's just a vat of all the normal germs you carry around, anyway.)

So the question then is this: are you really washing your hands every single time you touch your mask?  And are you really not touching your mask at all while you're wearing it?  I don't think even 1 person can answer both of these questions as "yes" truthfully.  And if the majority of people can't answer yes, then the masks do more harm than good to the people around mask-wearers.

Even Fauci brought this up in March 2020 - he said it would likely happen (before he turned around and said that he lied).

Now to the other point.  It hurts the mask-wearers themselves in multiple ways.  They're getting less oxygen on a regular basis, which is just bad for health, and especially bad for the brain.  They're breathing in whatever is building up on their masks, which will undoubtedly cause respiratory issues.  Humans are not meant to breath through a mask.  It does damage after a while.  Many doctors can and have attested to this - that they are seeing huge rises of respiratory infections.  People have died because of respiratory infections due to the mask mandates.  I have a friend who had to go to the hospital because he developed an infection in his lungs.  There are even people who died in car accidents because they were wearing masks and had uncontrollable coughing fits.  

But all of these kinds of stories aren't being reported in the main-stream media, because it doesn't fit the narrative.

Thanks for the explanation. That's a stretch bro! A stretch. You should go into law with the ability to create arguments such as these.

PhuturePriest
7 hours ago, hakutaku said:

In this poll, "No" got less than 20% of the vote.

I am impressed that you found this thread from 2004.

Nihil Obstat
2 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

Remind me, were you born yet in 2004? :|

PhuturePriest
3 minutes ago, Nihil Obstat said:

Remind me, were you born yet in 2004? :|

I was 7 for all but the last two months of 2004. :|

17 hours ago, PhuturePriest said:

As far as I know, Google is still the only search engine that lets you easily search for results from "before" a date.  Most other engines only offer "after."  Of course that means Google will probably get rid of it soon.

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2021 at 11:47 AM, fides' Jack said:

Has anyone looked at the symbol of the medical community?  Most of you reading this are probably more familiar with it than I am.  It's two snakes (which is often the symbol of satan), wrapped around a staff or rod (which is the rod of a mythical god, a false idol) to represent DNA, with wings as of an angel at the top.  I mean, yes, the way that I'm looking at it is not how most people look at it, but in light of what we're discussing here, it's almost prophetic.  There are different symbols for different medical fields, but this is the main one.  All of them depict the snake around the staff of a false god.

1st-commandment-AND-the-mark-of-the-beas

1st-commandment-AND-the-mark-of-the-beas