An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lawyer accidentally has cat philter on zoom during a court hearing

Ash Wednesday

Ash Wednesday

If there is one funny thing you are able to enjoy on the internet today, let it be this. I have literally been laughing about this for HOURS.

• Ash Wednesday changed the title to Lawyer accidentally has cat philter on zoom during a court hearing

Is somebody going to get a fine of $500 and 180 days in jail or was that some kind of official enregistrement that they released?

In any case the thought of the cat’s eyes turning down to look at the side menu is just too rich. :lol4:

Edited by SicutColumba

Cannot resist to add another cat video, a theological one

PS Strange, I again lost the ability to insert videos in a way they actually show as such.

Edited by Ash Wednesday
Just seeing if I can edit the post so the video shows.

10 hours ago, Anastasia said:

PS Strange, I again lost the ability to insert videos in a way they actually show as such.

So peaceful and wholesome. Tea in an English country garden. My family used to have a Hemingway cat who would eat and drink with his paws like that. 

Ash Wednesday
11 hours ago, Anastasia said:

Just tweaked the link in your post to see if it shows so we can share more cat goodness. I don't know what it is, but cats really make the internet. Was just thinking only a small handful of people would have watched that video but with the cat, the sermon ends up being heard by millions.

One time we had a cat that used to hang out at my hometown childhood parish, and sometimes even try to get in. The priest at one point would try to shoo him away... if you can imagine someone with a deep Irish accent saying "shoo, cat! shoo!" but the cat just stood there and stared up at him.  :lol4:

2 hours ago, SicutColumba said:

So peaceful and wholesome. Tea in an English country garden. My family used to have a Hemingway cat who would eat and drink with his paws like that. 

Indeed, I loved growing up in the U.S. and as much as I get homesick for the pacific northwest, I have really grown to deeply love being in England and enjoying the countryside and gardens especially in the spring and summer. Peaceful bliss.

10 hours ago, Ash Wednesday said:

cat goodness

This is the word! Thanks for making it visible.

Edited by Anastasia

This kinda happened to me at work — we had to use Google Hangouts via our work emails during the early days of the pandemic. The profile photo on my work email was (predictably) a puma. My supervisors and I joined up to discuss programming and whatnot, and one of them brought their kid on to see whether or not the content we’d been making would interest kids. I was the only one without a webcam, so the screen was three people in their offices plus a massive, bright puma, all conversing about some of the blandest junk you’ve ever heard. The lady with the kid kept cracking up over it — “I can’t take this seriously when every third sentence is said by a massive cat!”

Came in handy when her kid’s involvement started, though. “See that cat, [child’s name]? He’s gonna tell you a story, so listen up!”