An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pray for me

Lilllabettt

Tomorrow morning I am giving birth for the first time, to my adopted baby. The baby was conceived via IVF by Lutherans who knew not what they did; then the wife died suddenly, and the husband had the natural impulse not to sign his child over for destruction but to call an adoption agency. Our adoption agency. So, as with all adoption there is sadness that baby's story begins with loss - first in the clutches of the ivf industry, then losing its mother and being separated from its biological father... but also great gladness and joy that God created this little one and its earthly father chose life for it. Despite his previous mistakes, he put a good decision caboose on the end of a bad decision train. Praise God.

I had covid back end of January; my husband is a policeman and he brought it home from work. It caused liver failure, which means that Baby must come slightly early, at 37 weeks. Please pray that Baby can breath on their own, with no NICU time, and that our little family can all go home together quickly. 

Please be assured of my prayers for you and your family.  I imagine that these past few days have been quite a whirlwind for you--I hope and pray that everyone is safe and healthy.

fides' Jack

I didn't see this post before.  I didn't see an update, but you have my prayers, also.  God bless all of you and keep you close to Him.