An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello, I have returned!!

eustace-scrubb2

eustace-scrubb2

Lil' update for y'all...

In 2012, I was confirmed into the Eastern Orthodox Church.  Things eventually soured to the point where I was not okay with being a part of it, as I was one of the victims of a local scandal within it.  And it was dealt with inappropriately, which disgusted me.  There were other things that happened, too, which I don't need to get into.  Anyhow, in addition to that, God had initially told me to convert to Catholicism around the time I started posting here, not Eastern Orthodoxy.  And I agree with Catholic theology.  But not so much with Eastern Orthodoxy.  I knew Catholicism contains the fullness of truth.  What was I even doing being somewhere else?!??  Well, exactly one year to the date after I was confirmed, I decided to start attending my local Roman Catholic Church.  It was one of the best decisions I've ever made.  They are more "old-school" there, as the priest told me (something that I very much appreciate...), and I've received better spiritual guidance from him than anyone in my life - anyone.

Hope you are all having a blessed Easter!!!  Christ is risen!!!+++

eustace-scrubb2

Thank you!!

Btw I don't know what happened to my original account from 2009 or 2010, but this one works with my email address.

eustace-scrubb2

Thanks, y'allz!!

Btw my back is absolutely killing me today and I got zero sleep, but aside from that, I am well.