An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sup yall

Akalyte

Hey yall. Its been a while! Still doing my music thing. Though a bit more political now, a lot of life changes and 2020 put a lot in my mind. How's everyone been? I've been working on a lot of stuff. I have a new youtube page. Warning, some of it is a bit harder than what I used to do. I have a lot more coming out...https://youtu.be/KsMLmgqor_c

Edited by Akalyte

13 hours ago, dUSt said:

OLD SCHOOL!!!

Love this one!

I Iiked it too - with the words I could understand.  I am 75yrs old.  It is wonderful, wonderful indeed, to hear music that appeals to the young and with powerful and meaningful lyrics. :winner:

You tube is very rough. Its hard getting subscribes and likes, I have a lot of views but many from people who haven't subscribed. 

islandanchoress
On 6/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, Akalyte said:

You tube is very rough. Its hard getting subscribes and likes, I have a lot of views but many from people who haven't subscribed. 

You CAN prevent comments etc. I have a weblog, very gentle etc but still some nasty comments at first. SO I banned comments which both youtube and blogpost provide. Not sure   if you could still get subscribes? I think so on youtube.