Is there anything that would make you leave the Church?

Walking away from the church is OK for many as long as we do not walk away from Jesus, My faith is deeper and fuller for not being  involved with the church now; in total  needful isolation  - covid -  as many anchoresses have been and closer to Jesus than ever.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peace

• Polak

• chrysostom

• GraceUk

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beyond stating certain personal revelations don’t contain ideas contrary to the faith, what is the purpose of the church engaging these so-called apparitions?  Are the basic tenets of the faith unable

Polak, Peace is all right. What is coming across to you as an unwelcome "tone" or "angry" are things I just see as pretty neutral, just a different way of writing.

Well I would say that there are certain truths that are "revealed" if you will. Truths such as the Real Presence that cannot be reached logically without the gift of faith. But certain aspects of