An Old School Catholic Message Board

New phorum upgrade... We're all NOOBS!

dUSt

I upgraded the phorum's software, so you'll notice some changes... The most notable being the "ranking" system.

Before, it was based on # of posts. Now it's points based. You get points for doing all kinds of things: posting, replying, liking, following someone, etc.

Along with the new ranking system will come "badges" and "achievements". They are generic now, but I'll make them all nice and snazzy and phatmassy over time.

Another improvement is how the phorum works on mobile devices, etc.

Peace and carrots.

Sister Andrew

nice, Thanks for keeping Phatmass so great! I don't post much but I pray for everyone!

chrysostom

All this hard work producing top quality content and I'm just a plain newb? I want to see the manager. -Karen

12 hours ago, dUSt said:

I think you made that up.

dude, i took a picture and sent it to you.  Now granted, i am much better at photoshops than you, but i aint that good

3 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

dude, i took a picture and sent it to you.  Now granted, i am much better at photoshops than you, but i aint that good

Lots of talk. No proof.

On 7/14/2021 at 11:35 PM, dUSt said:

Lots of talk. No proof.

you can come by and pick it up from me on 10/1/22. Hopefully I will be getting ordained that day...

3 hours ago, MIKolbe said:

you can come by and pick it up from me on 10/1/22. Hopefully I will be getting ordained that day...

I'd ask for an invite but you'd probably not send it until 10 years after your ordination.

4 hours ago, dUSt said:

I'd ask for an invite but you'd probably not send it until 10 years after your ordination.

I would need your address.....

Are there certain browser requirements?  When I try posting using Microsoft Edge, replies get stuck in "Saving" mode (they don't save), but in Chrome I'm fine.